Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((Theres usually a reason, and its not up to me you'll have to ask Laura.))

((spark was excepted around the bigging of the RP. mabye you could try something.

BTW Stun, Khron is in the hidden Forest))

((Ending argument...))

"Yes, I'm afriad so." Aria said to Spark, then looked at the Medicine dragon again. She would be glad to help her, but she was now Deputy and had responisablities.

When no one spoke up, Poderoso did. "Kurapika, I will help you til you have your eggs and the sitters watch them. I'm a warrior and doubt the wolves will attack again, so I shalln't be busy."

Kurapika looked at Poderoso for a long time, love and genuine happiness shining in her eyes. This dragon had helped her so much, and soothed her aching heart when Skoll died. She dipped her head. "Thank you," she whispered, feeling as if her heart would burst in gratefulness. "That's it, everyone." She waved her wing, ending the meeting, then made her way over to Poderoso. She stood in front of him, not speaking, and rested her head on his shoulder.

Poderoso nodded hi head when Kurapika said thank you and lifted it again til she ended the meeting. Then she walked up to him, stared at him a moment before rsting her head on his shoulder. It's too soon, becoming close to another dragon so soon after your mate has died just isn't respectful. he thought but said nothing, even his expression gave nothing away. The Magi liftly touched her head with his nose and began leading her toward her den so she could show him what he might have to do.

Aria saw the gleam in both of their eyes, those two where in love. It just amazed her that Kurpika fell in love again so soon after Skoll's death. Or, they had been in love the whole time and she didn't realize it til now. It didn't matter, she had Spark and that was the only dragon she loved or probably ever would. "I love you." she said in her mate's ear.

Kurapika gazed blankly around her den. She saw the familiar herbs, but it felt as if they meant nothing to her now. She looked back at Poderoso, who was staring back at her and forced a smile. True, she really did love the magi dragon, but not as much as Skoll. Never. No one would ever replace her original mate. But she had to take her mind away from her mate's death, and Poderoso was the only way to do that.

"I love you too," Spark said in surprise.

Edited by Stunningfire

Kurapika gazed blankly around her den. She saw the familiar herbs, but it felt as if they meant nothing to her now. She looked back at Poderoso, who was staring back at her and forced a smile. True, she really did love the magi dragon, but not as much as Skoll. Never. No one would ever replace her original mate. But she had to take her mind away from her mate's death, and Poderoso was the only way to do that.

"I love you too," Skoll said in surprise.

((Don't you mean 'Spark said in surprise'?))

((Oops my bad xd.png I guess it was 'cause I was thinking about Skoll when I was typing up Kurapika's part...lol edited))

Nellima clawed her way through the hole into the building untill she came to the end, 'Oh no...I think this is a dead end...' she thought realizing that the golden slate in front of her wouldn't budge. "We'll have to go back out the way we came" she said to the hatchling.

Nellima began to back out to the gaps entrance where they entered but the ruins that were supporting the dragons started collapsing, then...'BANG!' part of the roof gave way falling to the ground, some of it hit Nellima unexpectedly. Nellima fell head first trying to gain lift with her wings while gripping on to the hatchling with her tail. "YAAAA!" she screeched, not knowing if anyone could hear her or if she'll be able to land without injury.

((Which building is the nursery located?"))

Edited by Booo

((Nellima is at the building where the nursery is. Is the nursery in the Medi house?))

((Thanks <3 and doesn't the nursery have its own building, or something? I'm not sure, ask Laura...))

((Hey guys I'm back, sorry for being offline for SOOO LONG. Is it okay if my charrie revives? all of them? ;3))

((If yes, then please a recap? xd.png))

Edited by Fella

((Skoll was killed, sorry sad.gif, I don't know about the others you'll have to ask Laura.)) Edited by Booo

((I thought the food house and nursery where right by each other, that's what I'm amusing anyway.))

Poderoso was about to ask about the basic things he should know, when a BANG followed by a screech reached his ears, coming from the Food House and Nursery's direction. "Stay here, I don't want you hurt." he said before leaping into the air, opening his wings, and shooting toward the noise.

He landed and skidded to a halt when he reached the Food House, seeing a building behind it half collapsed, and hearing a baby dragon squeak in fright. The baby Nellima had! he thought frantically and froze, their was no way he could get in the collapsing building, he was too big. Suddenly, a image or Nellima and the hatchling went through his head, and the next thing he knew, he was really right by them. Without thinking about what happened, he wrapped his wings around Nellima, pictured the place he had just been, and found himself along with the hatchling and the builder apprentice back on the street and out of the collapsing building.

"I can teleport." he said his thoughts and sat down after unwrapping his wings around Nellima.

Puzzled Kurapika watched him leave. She heard some voices, then rustling. Shrugging, she trusted Poderoso to take care of things, and she turned around to get out the herbs.

Luma squeaked in surprise when part of the ruins collapsed. Then Poderoso came out of no where and took her and Nellima out of the collapsing building.

That was a close one!

~~~~~

Mira had been taking a stroll past the mansions when she heard and BANG and a screech that made her fall to the floor and cover her head. She got up and looked around. Part of a building was collapsed. She ran toward it to see if someone got hurt. Then Poderoso came out from the building and on the street.

Nellima! And... Luma too! What happened? Is anyone hurt?

She thought worredly.

((I like your avater Stunning!))

Nellima was dazed and confused about what just happened, all she remembered was herself and the hatchling falling then she was grabbed and brought to the plaza, she opened her eyes and saw Poderoso above her. "W-w-what just happened?" she asked. Nellima looked into Poderoso's eyes, there were three of him, she didn't remember much but her head really hurt, she must of hit it against something. "Take this..." she said as she gave the hatchling to Poderoso. She wiped the blood off her head before falling unconscious.

Edited by Booo

Kurapika started to spread the herbs out when the tang of blood hit her nose. She could never mistake the smell; hey, she was a medi-dragon. Gasping, she rushed out of the house and looked outside. "Nellima!?" she cried out, rushing to her side. She shook her gently. "She's unconscious; and that head wound looks pretty bad." She draped her wing over the dragon and started to carry her back.