Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((Okay, later then.))

Before Nellima even noticed the presence of Kurapika she had already fallen into the longest sleep of her life.

(I don't really know what to post)

Poderoso stood by and watched as the Medicine dragon fed Nellima a few berries and badged her wounds. She eventually fell back into a deep sleep. "Are you short of any supplies that you're going to need?" he asked Kurapika.

Aria continued to search for her leader. "Kisa!" she called every few seconds. "Kisa!"

"Yes, please," Kurapika told the magi dragon. "I need some marigold; you should know what it looks like, but ask if you need help. I'm also a bit short of cobweb."

"On my way." Poderoso said and exited the den. He heard and saw Aria looking for Kisa, but only nodded to her before heading behind the city where plants and grass grew. He found some Marigold, or he hoped it was, and a few cobwebs. After gathering all he could in his mouth, he flew back to Kurapika's home. He entered and laid the plants and held out his claw that had cobwebs on it.

"That's great!" Kurapika exclaimed, taking the herbs and cobweb. "Thank you. I'll change Nellima's bandage and re-apply the marigold poultice when she wakes up."

((I'm back, I've got nothing to RP, I can RP events, deaths, etc. if anyone needs them.))

((Nellima is in a coma, Aria and Spark are injured, Spark had a vision and is trying to find Kisa, Oranos is by Nellima's side, Kurapika is taking care of Nellima, and Poderoso is helping Kurapika gather supplies. I don't know about everyone else.)) Edited by Booo

[uh...is Nellima ever going to wake up?]

((Yeah in a week or two, is something wrong?))

[in a WEEK? Can't we do a time-skip? sleep.gif

what happened to the activeness of this roleplay? dry.gif]

[in a WEEK? Can't we do a time-skip? sleep.gif

what happened to the activeness of this roleplay? dry.gif]

((Don't worry I'll make sure it doesn't take too long.

This RP is not active because...

1. Laura is gone.

2. Laura is busy with Warrior cats RP.))

Edited by Booo

((Laura has been busy posting in "Warriors: Return to the forest" RP. Look in her "Member's post section" of her profile.))

[Not really...I post there often and don't see her a lot. But I've been gone for five days on vacation, so I wouldn't know. /Shuts up]

((Well she has been gone since July 9th so thats about ten days.))

((Well it was nice being here JK. xd.png I wrote the following paragraphs for Laura but I'll get rid of them if she doesn't want them.))

Hollie had been lost for days, before she became lost she dared to walk into the darkness not knowing the danger that was lurking far from the city, her claws were becoming dry and she was starved. She had to get back to the egg although she didn't know if it was alive or dead. After days of searching she saw a light, it had to be the land of gold! she ran as fast as she could although she was very weak, she approached the large stone pillars surrounding the hidden woods, she squeezed her way through a gap between them knowing that their was food and water in the woods.

She walked through the woods until she came to a river and to her surprise there was a dragon covered in insects. Hollie franticly clawed at the swarm scaring the insects away to reveal the long gone dragon Bewaker. Before Hollie could see if he was alright the insects pounced on Hollie, she was too weak to fight them off and that was the last thing that she ever saw.

~~~~~

After a week of illness the canopy egg was too sick to survive, the egg finally cracked in half and became rotten.

Edited by Booo

((Sorry for not coming on here lately. Recap?)