Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((Oops! Sorry I deleted that. mellow.gif, lots of people have been disappearing without notice, so sorry about that.))

Scroll name: Emeelia

Dragon name: Blade

Type of dragon: Pink Dragon

Appearance: He doesn't have any noticeably different characteristics.

Personality: Being a fun lover and enjoying taking his own time and extremely curious, he hates tedious, repetitive work, and loves the unexpected and beauty. Blade has a very happy nature, and tends to be thorough, and go along at his own pace.

Bio: He had been exploring when he found the cave, and being curious, he went in. He, wanting to be a hunter instead of a warrior, was at first dismayed that he couldn’t be a hunter apprentice, and dreaded his future life doing drills and fighting constantly, when he found he was old enough to have an actual job.

Job: Hunter, to his joy

Position: Worker

Other: Loves Aria, but thinks that she still sees him more as a hatchling rather than an adult.

Password: DragonHearts

Dragon name: Ethelwynne

Type of dragon: Purple Dragon

Appearance: nothing too differentiating about Ethelwynne

Personality: Peaceful and calm, Ethelwynne’s aura is of picturesque patience. She is calculating and swift, helping to improve wherever she can. She is an optimistic dragon.

Bio: She hatched here as an egg and was raised in the City of Gold

Job: Builder

Other: …

Dragon name: Amilla

Type of dragon: Daydream Dragon

Appearance: Likes all Daydream dragons, her scales are a light blue, though occasionally, for an unknown reason, her scales will change to shimmering colors of red, orange, pink, and yellow, like a sunset or a sunrise.

Personality: Often vague and forgetful, she does things impulsively, and moves dreamily, as though she’s not there. She’s one who needs an eye kept on her, because she has a will to go as she pleases to see as she pleases, because to her everything is a happy dream.

Bio: Being so absentminded, even as an egg, she rolled down the cave, into a hole and landed in the City of Gold. Amilla hatched when she felt like, and when she did, the first thing she did was crawl back in her egg and put the shells together over her, as though she’d set the alarm clock too early or hadn’t thought out hatching when she did.

Job: Workie

Position: Wingless hatchling

Other: Some call her Milly. She loves Khronos, though she doesn't really realize she does. (yes! I'm talking about a five-year old hatchling who hasn't even gotten her wings lol, but it's only five year's difference. X3)

Dragon name: Ruffle

Type of dragon: Seasonal (spring)

Appearance: He has green scales, and his tail has a pink fringe, as the top of his head has a pink crown. The skin of his wings is also pink. The freshness of the petals he casts off naturally depend on his mood. When he’s really really pleased or happy, they give off a sweet scent.

Personality: A loud, spirited dragon, Ruffle is hot-headed and stubborn. He doesn’t like hurting others very much- that is, unless he’s lashing back. Ruffle has a kind heart, though some may not see it.

Bio: During a dare to go all the way into the haunted cave, leave proof, and come back for the others, he didn’t come back. He fell into the cave, went down and down, and scrabbling looking for something to grip, he landed in the City of Gold.

Job: Workie

Position: Wingless hatchling

Other: Unexpectedly it might be to others, Ruffle loves music a lot and dances when no one can see, because he thinks it’s embarrassing.

Dragon name: Lyria

Type of dragon: Red Striped dragon

Appearance: She looks similar to several other Red Striped dragons, except for a white splash that appeared on her chest after visiting the moonstone. She appears young and in good health.

Personality: Quiet and introverted, she doesn’t like involving herself with others very much. Lyria doesn’t care much for chatter, and keeps her comments to herself most of the time.

Bio: When she was 26 she had been foolhardy enough to look around the cave, curious about what was inside, when she had fallen into the vast darkness, and then brightness once more. Her wings could not help her in the narrow fall, so they were kept tight against her body until Lyria could spread them again. She never did find that opening again.

Job: Elder

Position: Workie

Other: Haloo.

I'd counted wrong. There ARE only five. XDDD

I'd changed them accordingly. Anything else except to wait for Lauralana?

((It's not LauraLana. It's Laurarockstar. Different people.))

((Emeelia o.O You're following me... And in some cases, I'm following you.... smile.gif ))

Kisa at last heard her and came over. Spark told her, but Aria didn't know and listened too. Her blue eyes widened, she started to suggest building a river, but Kisa said it first and Spark said it would take too long. Aria kneaded the ground with her claws, what could they do??? Then her eyes brightened and showed that she had a plan and she looked at Kisa.

(Scroll name: i_luv_animalz

Dragon name: Reina

Type of dragon: Ice dragon

Apperence:

user posted image

Personality: A hot head, but loyal and protective

Bio: She was a mature hatchling when she stumbled into the Land of Gold. Her mother was fighting with another dragon, and she had hide her in the back of the cave, a dark cave. Her mother did not win the battle, and Reina was scared, so she went farther and farther back. The next thing she knew, she was falling down and down, and tumbled out by the lake, then the Land or Gold became her home. She and Poderoso are old play mates.

Job: Hunter

Other: She has a crush, but she hasn't even told me who it is.

Password: Dragonhearts)

Edited by i_luv_animalz

I'd counted wrong. There ARE only five. XDDD

I'd changed them accordingly. Anything else except to wait for Lauralana?

Where are the changes?

((In da appearances.))

((Bleck. Sticky cat fur all over the keyboard *Caramel just HAD to lie down nearly on top of it and shed. Now I'll never get it off.* First the tubby girl tried to block the screen. Now she's tried to suffocate me with her fur. What'll she do next? Drown me in her licks? *which would be very hard, considering she never licks and cat licks aren't very wet*))

((And actually, I didn't this time *"you mean you actually do it?!"* Once. I think. Or did I? *ponders* Anyhow, I think I followed Stunning. *laughs* So in the end I did follow someone! But I joined because it was interesting. So yes, Stunning only helped. *"Only? o.O T-T" Haha... ='D Anyways!...* It was a surprise to see you here, and I soon as I did, I thought: you'll think I followed you! XDDD but I did it anywayz.))

((In da appearances.))

((I think you might have quoted the wrong list, which dragons were changed?))

Edited by Booo

Blade, Amilla, & Ruffle, slightly. I didn't understand what was wrong, though, since for appearances it just says to include any scars and slightly different features and whatnot.

And sorry, wrong person. >.< I'm seeing two Lauras! One's a Lana, and the others a Rockstar. @O@

Edited by Emeelia

((Stunning, I didn't. Boo accidently deleted their post))

Blade, Amilla, & Ruffle, slightly. I didn't understand what was wrong, though, since for appearances it just says to include any scars and slightly different features and whatnot.

And sorry, wrong person. >.< I'm seeing two Lauras! One's a Lana, and the others a Rockstar. @O@

((Please use (()) when posting outside the role play.))

((Stunning, I didn't. Boo accidently deleted their post))

((Yeah sorry about that.))

((Sorry, sorry. Life is buuuusy. Okay what's going on???? BTW, booo, you can be in charge when i'm gone. Like totally in charge, if you want))

((Sorry, sorry. Life is buuuusy. Okay what's going on???? BTW, booo, you can be in charge when i'm gone. Like totally in charge, if you want))

((Hey! Glad to see your back, to catch up on what has been happening you should probably read from page 43 to the end. If I were to take over in the future wouldn't I have to have control over the first post?))

((NO!!! This RP Cannot die!!! TT__TT. I don't know how you can control the first post...))

[Hey Laura, would you mind if I could be second-in-command if you're gone? And to have control over the first post, Booo is suggesting we make another thread.]

((I kind of like having ev erything in just one RP tough... ANd sure stun. but booo can accept and keep the RP going well thats kinda what i ment. You guys can just tell me what toi change when i get back...))

((I kind of like having ev erything in just one RP tough... ANd sure stun. but booo can accept and keep the RP going well thats kinda what i ment. You guys can just tell me what toi change when i get back...))

((Okay Laura. Do you think I should send everyone a PM to see if they still want to participate?))

Edited by Booo

[Can I accept as well? I mean, what's the point of being seecond-in-command if I can't do anything?

...that's a good idea, Strawberry. How about an OOC, Laura?]

(Recap? I can't get on the computer for a while so don't yell at me.)

((BTW , Laura? Who will make sure your chars aren't needed if we're bored and feel like talking to them but you won't play them til you come back?))

(Recap? I can't get on the computer for a while so don't yell at me.)

((Nellima is in a coma, Aria and Spark are injured, Spark had a dream and has warned Kisa, Oranos is by Nellima's side, Kurapika is taking care of Nellima, Poderoso is helping Kurapika gather supplies, and Hollie and the canopy egg have died. I don't know about everyone else.

Also we are discussing if we should have an OOC for this RP and what will happen when Laura is gone.))

Edited by Booo