Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((Spark already told Kisa about it Booo))

((Spark already told Kisa about it Booo))

((Okay, edited.))

((Okay, what now? I want Kisa to be a mom... But I dunno...))

[Erm, it wasn't a vision, it was a dream at the Moonstone.]

((Okay, edited again.))

[@Strawberry: Do you want me to make Kisa a mate? Booo can accept characters so we're going to be okay.]

[@Strawberry: Do you want me to make Kisa a mate? Booo can accept characters so we're going to be okay.]

((I will accept but the charry must enter the story to avoid confusion (like fall into the LOG ect.)))

Mira decided to hunt, Kurapika would need her strength for when her eggs come. She caught a crow and a rabbit. She dropped it off at the food house and settled down a ways away to take a nap. Things were balanced for now, but what if something went wrong?

Kurapika placed a gentle paw [well, what else to call it? foot?] on Nellima's forehead. It was feverish and sweaty. Sighing, Kurapika turned to Poderoso. "Can you watch her? Call for me if she wakes up. Thanks." Without waiting for an answer, she slid outside.

[scroll name: Stunningfire

Dragon name: Laru

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Silver Dragon

Age(human years please): 20

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): He has a slight scar on his cheek

Personality: to be discovered

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): He was searching for more logs to use to build a house for himself and found the LOG

Job: Builder

Position: Worker

Other: He likes Kisa

Password: DragonHearts]

Edited by Stunningfire

((Please note to everyone that you must inform Laura or me before you post a time skip. Everyone should be aware when one happens.))

((Booo, Peanut/Stunning edited her form.

BTW, if anyone needs me in this RP, feel free to PM me, I often forget about this RP anyway, but I'm on a lot..))

((Booo, Peanut/Stunning edited her form.))

((I accepted it.

Does anyone know which building the nursery is located?))

[Nope...why didn't you ask Laura? DX

Lol, you asked that a loooong time ago...]

[Nope...why didn't you ask Laura? DX

Lol, you asked that a loooong time ago...]

((Yeah I know, and I still haven't gotten an answer. xd.png I guess I'll just PM laura.))

Kurapika's gaze rested on the food house. Her belly growling, she sauntered over and peeked inside. Seeing a fat rabbit, the medi-dragon couldn't resist taking a little snack and dragged it outside. It was still fresh.

((Was Reina accepted?))

Poderoso nodded as the Medicine dragon left and he sat down by the building apprentice. He let his memories wander slightly, remembering things from when he hatched and was young.

Aria: Will edit when I find out id Reina was accepted.

((Was Reina accepted?))

Poderoso nodded as the Medicine dragon left and he sat down by the building apprentice. He let his memories wander slightly, remembering things from when he hatched and was young.

Aria: Will edit when I find out id Reina was accepted.

((Um what? Who's Reina? Where did you post your form?))

((Page 45))

((Oh I see! I accept it. Poderoso was born in the LOG by the way. Why havn't we seen her before? xd.png))

Edited by Booo

((Because she lives by the Lake and doesn't enter the land of gold very often))

Aria continued to smile. "Kisa, I may have a solution to the volcano. If you know of any water or ice dragons, please find them. I'll be back in a little bit." she said and flapped her wings to become airborne. She shot toward the lake, and saw an ice dragon's head appear out of a hole that was her den. Seeing Aria, she stepped completely out of her den and went up to her as she landed. "Well, hello Aria, how's Poderoso and the Land of Gold?" the ice dragon asked. "Hello Reina, Poderoso's fine, and the land og=f gold was recently attacked by wolves, but they're gone. I need your help." Aria replied and quickly exlplained about the volcano and her plan. "Hmm, it just might work, alright, I'll help. It's my home to you know." Reina replied and the two flew back to where Spark and Kisa had been when Aria left.

Kurapika took a blissful bite of her rabbit. Her stomach had been growling all day, but she had been to busy with all the injured dragons to eat anything at all. Plus, she was expecting her eggs to come any day now, and she had to keep her strength up.