Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((Guys this is a RP not a chat -.-))

Edited by Laurarockstar

((alot.png Cool! Are there any other things similar?))

((Yes but like Laura said this is an RP I'll PM you it tomorrow.))

((I never said you could. I just said if you were going to, then at least tell me what dragon he was...))

Kurapika looked deep into Poderoso's eyes, reading the answer there. She wouldn't admit it, but really, she did know that he loved her. "Skoll is the father," she whispered, never leaving the magi dragon's gaze. As she said her mate's name, a shiver ran through her. Something was wrong. And it had to do with the dragon she loved. Skoll was in danger...

Skolll Poderoso thought, still holding the meddragon's gaze. His eyes flashed, something was wrong, he saw that Kurapika had seen it too. "I'll be back." he said and flew toward the forest. He landed when he smelt blood. He followed the few drops til he found a large puddle and it lead deeper into the woods, looking like wolves had drug it away. He bent down and sniffed the blood, not touching it though. "Skoll." he sighed. He growled, mad that something had taken the dragon he loved's mate. He flapped his large wings and flew back to Aria and the others. "I'm sorry." he said quietly to the Medicine dragon.

Skolll Poderoso thought, still holding the meddragon's gaze. His eyes flashed, something was wrong, he saw that Kurapika had seen it too. "I'll be back." he said and flew toward the forest. He landed when he smelt blood. He followed the few drops til he found a large puddle and it lead deeper into the woods, looking like wolves had drug it away. He bent down and sniffed the blood, not touching it though. "Skoll." he sighed. He growled, mad that something had taken the dragon he loved's mate. He flapped his large wings and flew back to Aria and the others. "I'm sorry." he said quietly to the Medicine dragon.

((It wasn't in the woods but it doesn't matter.))

Kurapika's eyes widened. "No!" She gasped, feeling as if all of a sudden her breath had been knocked out of her. "No!" Flapping her wings frantically, she flew up and into the woods, smelling Skoll's blood. "No..."

Edited by Stunningfire

Kurapika's eyes widened. "No!" She gasped, feeling as if all of a sudden her breath had been knocked out of her. "No!" Flapping her wings frantically, she flew up and into the woods, smelling Skoll's blood. "No..." She landed near his body, dipping her head in sorrow.

((His body isn't located in the woods, somewhere unknown in the darkness.))

Edited by Booo

((Okay edited))

Kurapika collapsed onto the ground, splattered with Skoll's blood. She was having trouble breathing, and shocked. She couldn't make herself move. She needed her mate, right now. She needed someone, anyone, to lay her head on their shoulders. A tear trickled down from her eye. "Skoll..." SHe looked around but couldn't find his body.

Kurapika said 'no' then flew toward the place Poderoso had just been. He shook his head, knowing she was in shook and not in condition to fight if the same wolves attacked her too. He flew after her, but a bit slowly, she deserved some moments of peace with what was found of her mate. At at last her saw her Sunset dragon's body bowing over the same pool of red.

He flapped his wings once to keep him from landing hard and touched the ground. The Magi walked over to her and touched her back with his nose. "There now, calm down. Moaning and crying over him will not bring him back. He's with Athena and the others that have passed." he said very quietly.

Zanzi shook her head sadly. It was the way of life. To die and walk in the stars forever, and to bear young. But it was not always as easy as said. She could never get used to the anguish dragons on earth would feel after one's death.

And Kurapika was carrying Skoll's children too... What a shame.

Zanzi sighed, then laid down.

((Laura, Spark is the messenger, not the messenger apprentice.))

Kurapika blinked away her tears and looked up at Poderoso. Her heart felt torn into pieces, but she was somehow comforted by the other dragon's presence. "Thank you," she whispered. "You've done so much to me. I would have liked you as a mate...if not for Skoll..." She broke off. "You're right. I need to move on."

Kisa stared around, Kurapika was upset. Something must have happen to Skoll for her to be that upset... I'm sorry for her. First day as a leader, and one of the clan dies. She punished herself. Must. go. to. the. stone. Something buzzed in the back of her head. She took off at a fast speed towrds the stone. Her wings were a beautiful sight to see in the sunset. she landed near the moonstone soon and landed down to it.

Spark was swimming. The water was murky, he couldn't see, hear, or feel anything. He was aware of someone calling his name, but he couldn't reach that voice...it seemed familiar...Aria? Blinking open his eyes, he spotted his mate. "You...saved me..." he whispered.

Aria had laid her wing over Spark, then the dragon woke up partly and said 'you saved me.' Aria smiled and nuzzled his cheek. "Shh, rest, you can talk when you're better." she said softly.

Poderoso was very caught off guard by Kurapika's words, he thought she loved Skoll and only Skoll. He didn't expect her to turn to him so quickly, if at all. "Kurapika, you're carrying Skoll's children, at least you can raise them and tell them who their real father was without me replacing him. When they grow old enough and begin working, perhaps we can have a relationship then. But Skoll should at least be remembered by his children. I love you, always have and always will." he said after gathering his thoughts.

Nellima became furious, she knew that someone had to be in there...or maybe there really was no one in the nursery. Even if there wasn't anyone in there Nellima continued to slam the door with her tail.

Edited by Booo

((Stun- since when is spark the messenger???? Bewaker was the messenger! Sprk never became the messenger and i know it. He can be full grown, but he is tsill the messenger aprentice. well he was if you want the messenger spot is open so...

Booo- The spots that inactive people had are now open.

Ry- you go to the gods shrine! only messengers go to the moonstone. The difrence is that the moonstone you can see and they tell the messengers more. The god's shrine is where you can hear and they are forbidden to tell you to much))

Booo-  The spots that inactive people had are now open.

((Oooooh okay.))

Edited by Booo

((Laura: Does Aria have to go somewhere to be approved and become deputy? And Poderoso isn't under the Warriors on the front page. Sorry if I'm being irrating unsure.gif ))

(nope she doesn't. Oops lemme fix that!b no not irrateting, it's my jon as the RP owner :3))

((Erm, you said that messenger apprentices never got their mark, but Spark has the messenger mark, and besides, Bewaker got removed...o.O Or should I write his death?))

Spark nodded, exhausted, and closed his eyes, sinking into relieved sleep.

Kurapika nodded. "Thank you, Poderoso..." She winced as a sharp pain appeared in her stomach. Her eggs were going to be coming any day now. "I need to get back to camp...will you help me?"

Exhausted from slamming the metal so hard with her tail Nellima finally gave up, "Well it seems theres no one in there...but wasn't there an egg? Wouldn't it have hatched by now?" she questioned herself out loud. Nellima went over to the exploring hatchling and picked him/her up with her tail and placed the new born on her back, "Come on, we need to find a way to get in there" she said as she began to fly around the mansions ruins looking for an opening.

After a while of examining the nursery Nellima spotted a small gap (for her) at the top of the den; Nellima was growing rapidly and almost felt as if she was getting as big as an adult but it looked as if she could just fit through. "Your going to have to lie as flat as possible" she advised the hatchling as she got ready to claw through the golden wreckage.

Edited by Booo