Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((erm, mini timeskip to an hour later))

Spark woke up, feeling very refreshed, but his body ached all over. It hurt to move. He let out a soft moan. "Aria?" he croaked, wincing as his throat hurt.

Poderoso immediately leaned up against Kurapika to help her stand. He put his huge orangish red wing over her and let her lean up against him and the two began walking back tward the Land of Gold.

Spark nodded, closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep. Aria continued to hold her right wing over him and then laid by him, resting her head by his. She dozed a few minutes, but not many and about an hour later, Spark moved and said her name. "I'm right here." she said, "Thirsty?" She breathed her icy vapor in front of him, forming frost and a small chunk of ice on the ground. "Lick it for water, it'll melt quickly in your mouth." she said her her mate.

"It's melted already, because of my heat," the red dragon pointed out, licking up the drops of water. "Thanks, Aria." He was so tired...

Kurapika smiled at Poderoso, then went to find Kisa. "I want your permission to make an announcement to everybody here," she said to the leader.

"What? Skoll's dead isn't he?" Kisa asked the dragon. Must be hard for Kurapika. I feel sorry for her sometimes... now it's just worsre... I should have stopped it.. And found a way to stop it, there wouldn't be much pain then she thought

((Stun- apprenties get their mark, first thing. wright his death. SPark will awtomaticaly become messenger.))

Poderoso nodded slightly when the new leader guessed what had happened.

Aria smiled and noticed her mate's eyes drouping. "Try to rest somemore." she temped and put her wing back over him.

(Hi guys, anyone seen stunning?)

((No but I think shes going to write the death of Bewaker.))

((*waves* Over here! Sorry I was stuck in a plane all day!))

Bewaker trudged through the forest in search of the land of gold. He had gotten lost, chased by a couple of wolves, then killed them in a cave. He collapsed, exhausted, by a river. "Water..." he croaked, reaching for it. Suddenly something dived down at his face. Shrieking, he withdrew. The something was onto him, and more were coming, snapping at his eyes, and overtaking him. And more and more came...he was covered in them, and suddenly they were drinking his blood...((Winged leeches...xd.png just made that up...?))

Kurapika hesitated. "Yes, Skoll's dead, but that's not why I need your permission...you'll see. Please can I make an announcement?" She winced as another sharp pain jabbed her belly.

"Yes, you may make an annoucment." Kisa said.

(I dunno what else.. sorry)

Kurapika dipped her head to the leader. "Thank you." She walked slowly to the center of camp, raising her voice so everybody could hear. "Could I have everyone's attention for a moment, please?" She repeated this over and over until everyone turned their heads toward her.

Spark lifted his head and blinked open his eyes again, curious for what Kurapika had to say.

Poderoso let the Medicine dragon stand alone, she needed to do whatever it was by herself. He sat down next to Aria and Spark.

Aria nodded as Poderoso sat by them then looked at Kurapika.

Kurapika waited until she had everyone's attention, then took a deep breath and began. "As many of you know now, I am pregnant. My eggs will be coming any day soon. If I was not the medi-dragon, then I would be perfectly fine, but as it is, I have to take care of everyone along with my eggs. I need help. Normally I would ask Skoll, but..." she swallowed. "Well, he's dead, so I need another helper. Would someone be kind enough to help me take care of my eggs and help out with medi-dragon duties? They don't have to become my apprentice-I'm not quite ready for one yet, but I do need help for a few weeks while I have eggs to take care of." She smiled. "It would be really appreciated."

Mira gasped.

Skoll's dead. Kurapika must be devastated. Maybe I could help...? But what use could I be?

She pondered over it for a while.

~~~~~

(I forgot sorry)

Luma ducked her head down as Nellima squeezed through the small opening.

Edited by rainpeltstar

Poderoso shuttered, he would be glad to help her. But, he waited to see if anyone else wanted the spot. If no one did, he would step forward.

Aria shook her head, sorry to hear another dragon's death.

((1,800th post! Yay!))

Spark nudged Aria. "Skoll died?" he whispered in her ear, shocked. So many dragons, dead...

((Stun- you mean until she has here eggs? cuz after she does she gives them to the sitters))

((Stunnigfire: Sorry Nellima's busy and shes training to be a builder.))

((Rainpeltstar: Read my posts a page back.))

Edited by Booo

((Hey, Laura, I don't remember you ever roleplaying Khronos xd.png maybe he could help Kurapika?))

((Poderosos always could, his job is Warrior, so, as long as the wolves or something else don't return, he won't be busy. If no one else wants to do it that is.))

((true. new charri!

Scroll name: Stunningfire

Dragon name: Lyzi

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Skywing

Age(human years please): 18

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): just a regular skywing

Personality: Cheerful but can be fierce, kind

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): She was flying when she one of her wings got hurt, she landed in the forest by the land of gold, got lost, and found her way here

Job: warrior

Position: worker

Other:

Password: DragonHearts))

Edited by Stunningfire

((true. new charri!

Scroll name: Stunningfire

Dragon name: Lyzi

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Skywing

Age(human years please): 18

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): just a regular skywing

Personality: Cheerful but can be fierce, kind

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): she was born here

Job: warrior

Position: worker

Other:

Password: DragonHearts))

((I think Laura mentioned it was too late for that.))

Edited by Booo