Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Kurapika finished binding the wound and stood there, looking grimly down at Nellima. "It's pretty serious," she said worriedly. "I don't know if she'll recover."

((Its bad, but she will probably recover eventually.))

Oranos lok at his apprentice. This is all my fault i should have looked after her... he punished himself.

~~~~

"Of course I will" Nemisis looked the hatchling. "Hello Luma" She said as she took the hatchling out of Aria's hands.

((Laura: Look at the very bottom of page 38. Also do you think I can RP the volcano when your ready? Or is that not part of your plan?)) Edited by Booo

((Awww... Too bad, okay well I tried ;3))

((Booo- nope not part of my plan yyou will alll soon find out. Right after Spark goes to the moon stone))

((ah, thank you. xd.png))

Spark got a queer look on his face. He looked over at Aria, making sure that his mate wasn't paying attention, and quietly snuck out into the forest. Something pulled him to the Moonstone. He flew to it and landed near it, curling up and going to sleep, wondering what his dreams would be like.

((Fella: Who were your others dragons?

Laura: Okay, just to clarify is a day two pages or four pages?))

Edited by Booo

((WAT!?)) Edited by Booo

(More like whenever we want another day in the RP woiuld be better)

((Oh I don't know, I think some people prefer the two day length. For me it sounds a bit short but I'm sure a lot more happens in that time frame. Its your RP, don't let me be the judge.)) Edited by Booo

((Not sure what to type about Poderoso.))

Aria gently gave Luma to her and sighed. "Thank you Nemesis." she said and sat, her wing still hurt a little and her neck and shoulder didn't feel to good either.

((Uh, Laura? What is Spark supposed to be dreaming about? ETA: I agree with Ryuu))

Edited by Stunningfire

((Uh, Laura? What is Spark supposed to be dreaming about? ETA: I agree with Ryuu))

((Ryuu's theory is probably the correct one.))

Luma blinked, thinking about what had all happened in such a short time.

~~~~~

Mira caught a rabbit and dropped it in the food house, thinking she should contribute when she could do so little.

~~~~~

Zanzi saw Spark travel to the Moonstone. She stood quietly back, not sure what she should do.

(Sorry for short post my computer is glitchy and i'm tired)

((ok we will go with ryuu's idea :3))

AThena traveled to sparks' dream. She looked more faded than her parent's had a few days before to warn them about the wolves. "Spark" Athena's voice sounded scared and musty.

"The Valcano north,

Will spill Molten Lava one day,

The only way,

To save the day,

Is to convince everyone to make a mighty river" Athena dobted The Land Of Gold could do it in time. "Hurry" she said as she soon was out of sight.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Spark woke with a start. "Volcano....molten lava...river...must go back and warn them..." Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. He knew he couldn't fly back to the Land of Gold now. His left wing was aching badly, and he still hadn't recovered from the wolf attack. Slowly, slowly, he began to walk back.

Nellima began to wake up for a short time, the first thing she felt was hunger, she hadn't eaten much before the nursery gave way. She felt the soft cob webs around her throbbing head as she slowly opened her eyes. She coudn't see too clearly but she was able to make out the green and orange frills of her building teacher. ".....Oranos?" she grouned weakly.

"Nellima! Are you ok?" he asked. Oranos was really happy that his apprentice woke up.

((sorry for short post))

Nellima could sense the fear in Oranos "I-I'm fine" she grunted even though she didn't feel fine. "Is there anything to eat around here?" she grouned.

Edited by Booo