Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Nemesis came out into the plaza, who is the new Deputy? she asked herself.

~~~

Athena looked down at her loyal dragons, she hoped Kisa would come soon to god's shrine. There are a few things she need to learn. Spark would have to go to the Mooonstone soon also. There are so many bad thins happening in the Land Of Gold, this one is for shure on of the worst.

~~~

Ares was shocked, Athena had died? How? When? where? WHY?

Nellima stopped panicking once she felt she got there attention, she tried to land but toppled over in the process. "Impossible...this can't be happening" she muttered.

Edited by Booo

(HOw many pages is one day?)

Kisa limped badly back to her manison, and gathered her things carefully. And walked over to the leader manison. She told Aria she should move out of her house to the deputy manison also.

( >.> user posted image Why so long? I thought you said it was two last time...)

Aria stood motionless when Kisa whispered she was to be the new deputy. She was at a lose of words and only managed to nod her head and say "Thank you." Then the new leader said she would have to move out of her old home and into the deputy's. "OK, I will when I can stand and walk." she said but continued sitting.

Poderoso smiled, glad the dragon he looked at as an older sister was going to be deputy. Then he looked at Kurapika and noticed her belly extended slightly. He walked over to her and whispered, "Are you carrying?" He was afraid of her answer and knew it would probably hurt, but he had to know.

Nellima picked herself off the ground and looked at the dragons around her. She started to build something with the materials she had gathered.

Edited by Booo

((I. HATE. BEING. IN. A. DIFFERENT. TIME. ZONE!!! recap from where Kurapika was about to live Kisa, Athena was still alive, Spark has just woke up, please oh please?))

((Kurapika left Kisa with the hatchie, Athena came and told her to get well and asked what happened, and said that she would die soon, so Athena went to the moonstone to ask her father to watch over Kisa and then died. Kisa found the body (Even though she was sick and weak) And got in back in TLOG and became the new leader, Aria is now the deputy))

((Okay. Can't rp now, will need a recap when I get back, have to go to bed now ^^))

Nellima stopped building when she remembered something, "I have to return the hatchling!" she remembered. She quickly burried the object she had made and ran over to Luma, she picked him/her up with her tail and ran toward the nursery.

((BTW where is the nursery?))

Edited by Booo

Then Poderoso looked at Kurapika and noticed her belly extended slightly. He walked over to her and whispered, "Are you carrying?" He was afraid of her answer and knew it would probably hurt, but he had to know.

((Stunningfire, need reply smile.gif ))

Kurapika blinked and nodded yes, her eyes shining. Then she noticed the hurt in his eyes. "What's wrong?" she bent her head close to him, nuzzling his cheek slightly, worried. Meanwhile, she wrapped an unconscious Spark in her left wing, warming him up.

Nellima ran over to where the nursery was, she put the hatchling down next to her and hit the metal door as hard as she could with her tail hoping that someone would answer.

((So what about Skoll?))

Edited by Booo

((before you do, what type of dragon was he? Anybody remember?))

((Yellow and grey horse dragon wasn't he?))

PS: Say "a lot" in your post but put the two words together.))

Edited by Booo

((Right, okay, thanks! And no I will not say alot.png....oops))

(( laugh.gif...kay sorry that was random...))

Edited by Booo

Luma walked around outside the nursery, flicking her tail thoughtfully.

Young hatchling, you will grow up to be a great dragon.

...What?

Luma jumped inwardly, then frantically looked around. What was that voice?

~~~~~

Mira sat in the plaza, thinking deeply.

Protect yourself.

Hm?? What was that?

She looked around, confused.

~~~~~

Zanzi spoke to the two young dragons quietly.

Have I done the right thing?

She asked herself.

Edited by rainpeltstar

Luma walked around inside the nursery, flicking her tail thoughtfully.

Young hatchling, you will grow up to be a great dragon.

...What?

Luma jumped inwardly, then frantically looked around. What was that voice?

~~~~~

Mira sat in the plaza, thinking deeply.

Protect yourself.

Hm?? What was that?

She looked around, confused.

~~~~~

Zanzi spoke to the two young dragons quietly.

Have I done the right thing?

She asked herself.

((Their not in the nursery yet, Nellima is waiting for a reply at the door.))

Edited by Booo

It felt good when Kurapika nuzzled his cheek and asked what was wrong. He sighed. "I can't tell you, not now..." he said barely loud enough to be a whisper. Then he looked at her, his crystal blue eyes dull instead of bright. "Who's the father?" he said, trying to sound cheerful, but failing. If only you knew how I felt, and still do... But you love another, and I shall not bother another's mate. he thought.

Aria finally was able to stand, but stayed with Spark and the others, she wasn't going to leave him til he was awake.

((When you type @lot (replace the '@' with 'a'))) Edited by Booo