Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((Ok i ahve made up my mind, AThena dies naw...sad...))

AThna walked through the crowd, she walked over to The god's shrine.

Mother?

*sigh* Hello Dear

IS time already?

Yes...

Kisa is sick

I know Hun,

VERY sick

Athena, behave

But Mother...

Shush

How can I leave them now?

Go

But-

Go

*Sigh* Fine Mother....

Athena got up and went deep into the Hidden Forest, soon she found the moon stone. "So this is the end" she wispered to herself "The end." Athena touched noses with the stone, she then got up and walked on. Soon she made it to The end of The Hiddedn Forest. Then she fell. Everything went black for a second, then she saw the MOST beautifull thing ever....

((naw she is a god THE END))

Edited by Laurarockstar

Nellima looked at Oranos "What has been happening? Have I missed anything?" Nellima climbed out of the hole and shook the soil off of her.

"No" Oranos felt a slight pain, "Nellima is there something on my neck?" he asked.

~~~

"Ack" Ares slappd his neack thiking it was a bug.

~~~

Nemisis jumped in shock when she felt something sting her neck, she shook, tring to make it go away.

~~~

Khron, who was someweher in the hiddedn forest, hissed thinking there was something atttacking.

((forgot to mention, When the last Leader dies all dragon' feel a slight pain in the neck. Except for the new leader, he/she feals a feeling of hope))

Edited by Laurarockstar

"No" Oranos felt a slight pain, "Nellima is there something on my neck?" he asked.

~~~

"Ack" Ares slappd his neack thiking it was a bug.

~~~

Nemisis jumped in shock when she felt something sting her neck, she shook, tring to make it go away.

~~~

Khron, who was someweher in the hiddedn forest, hissed thinking there was something atttacking.

((forgot to mention, When the last Leader dies all dragon' feel a slight pain in the neck. Except for the new leader, he/she feals a feeling of hope))

((.....and? WHY!? This is getting complicated. wacko.gif))

Edited by Booo

(No, I loves Kisa to much to let her go already, She is just having a new sickness, She won't die. Yet)

Kisa started feeling hope, What is happening? Isn't this want she told me would happen when the leader before died? Did she just die?! Kisa's eyes snapped open, she limped out of her house looking for Athena, "Where is Athena?!" She said, her raspy voice managed to boom across the whole place. She looked around despretly. I need guidence. I need to go to the stone! She screamed in her mind, she took flight, she couldn't walk. It hurt to much, the hope was still there but the need to find Athenas body also was there in her heart. Athena needed a special burial. She was a wonderful leader.

((just so everyone knows that the leader died, tis not really complicated

I'm finally leting his RP stand on it's own legs :3

BTW Ryry, normal dragons go to God's shrine if they wnat to talk to Gods, but when leaders die they touch noses with the moonstone [just in caSe you didn't know]))

((just so everyone knows that the leader died, tis not really complicated

((So every dragon has to have a pain in there neck, well I guess your going to have to tell everyone to RP that then. xd.png ))

Kisa remembered, Athenas body should be near the stone too. She told me that once, once a leader dies, they should always touch their noses to the moon stone. She must be there. That's why she when that why Kisa thought disturbingly. She agled herself towards the stone(I call it the 'stone' not the 'moonstone' .. I dunno why) Seeing Athenas body.

(I dunno what to do now)

((ha ya booo xd.png, they don't all have to tell everybody

Well she can eather leave the body there or take it back to TLOG, First things first, she has to telll everyone TAhena died, Hey have fun with her, Kisa is the new leader! You alsoe have to pick a new deputy!!!))

(Also, Mira should have witnessed the conversation, she was told to watch over Kisa while she was sick)

Mira cried out. A sharp pain in her neck made her irritated. She snarled, thinking it was a bee. She had seen the whole conversation, and Athena dying was unthinkable.

(Also, do messangers/apprentices/soon-to-be-messangers feel anything differantly?)

~~~~~

Luma hissed, feeling a pain in her neck. She fell down and writhed until it stopped.

What happened?

~~~~~

Zanzi watched as Athena died near the Moonstone, and waited for her arrival to heaven. When she came, she looked over at her parents, waiting for their reaction. Then she looked over at Athena herself.

"Hello Athena."

Edited by rainpeltstar

(Di dyou edit the list of charries on the front page? I'm thinking one of Boo's chars)(Maybe???)

Kisa landed, "SO I'm leader. I thought this day wouldn't come for a looonnnnnggg time" She said, placing Athena on her already weak back. Flying back to the land of gold.

((I'll have Nellima and one more dragon after that but then I'll be leaving this RP...sorry guys.))

"No I don't see an-" Nellima then felt something on her neck aswell. ".....Something bad has happened! ARIA! SPARK! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! she ran around the tree yelling, she knew something awful happened. Nellima didn't know how it worked but she was told by her mother when she was younger that she'll know when someone important has died or been killed.

Edited by Booo

"h-h-hello" Athena said, getting used to being a spirit.

~

"ATHENA" her mother ran to her. "Did it hurt dear? Are you alright?" she asked.

~

"She is fine Metis" Zues told his wife. "She is part of us now."

~~~

Oranos stared of into space, "Athena." He knew what would happen if their leader died. "Oh Athena, what could have happened?" he asked himself. "At least we will have a good Leader" he said tring to cheer him self up.

~~~

"Oh, Must be Athena, she was a good leader" Nemissis sighed. "She willl be missed" she told herself.

((@Booo- AWWWW :c

@Rainpeltstar- what do you mean?

NEWS: IF your charri is missing in the first post tell me))

Edited by Laurarockstar

((Recap pleasE? and Spark is NOT an adult. He's the messenger APPRENTICE.))

((*Is confused*))

Edited by Booo

((Take that back, take that back. Laura, you need to move Spark up a bit ^^))

((Um...*still confused*)) Edited by Booo

((OMG! It's been three pages since my post and took me 30 mins to go back and read everything. Athena died? Kisa is new leader? Man some stuff happened.))

Poderoso suddenly felt a sharp pain in his neck, and the dragons around him felt it also. No, Athena... he lowered his head and Nellima started screaming for Aria and Spark to wake up.

Aria's felt something sting in her neck, and slightly came to and bagen fading back to unconsciousness when she heard someone screaming and hollering to get up. Her head bolted up and she stood even though her head throbbed and she had black spots in her vision. "What?!?! Are more wolves attacking?!?! What's happening?!?!" she said, unknowing how long she'd been out.

"Calm down," Poderoso said to her and lightly touched her shoulder. "and sit before you faint again." he added.

Aria heard the voice of the dragon she had raised and grinned before sitting. "Hello Poderoso. What happened though?"

"I think, Athena has died..." he said lowered his head.

Aria blinked, then lowered her head too. Then they both thought the same thing.

She was a good leader and chose a good deputy to become leader when she was to pass. Let her not have to deal with our problems and be happy with her parents.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

((Oh, okay boo. hey i_luv_animals? Want Aria to be deputy?)

(By the way, who's evers char who should be watchinng Kisa in the manison. Kisa left>.>)

((Could she Ryuu2? Or Poderoso? Either would be fine with me and I'd be glad to be playing one as deputy biggrin.gif ))

(Nevermind.)

Luma, Mira, and Zanzi lowered their body and heads stimultaniously, without knowing it.

"Everyone will mourn for Athena, but now Kisa is the new leader."

"Something bad has happened. But what?"(Mira and Luma saying it same time)

Edited by rainpeltstar

(Aria seems like a good one and Athena just died so.. yeah,...?)

Kisa landed in the clearing, her eyes blood shot and red. They looked truely scary for her calm stature. "Athena has gone" She said, her raspy voice seemed like she was yelling at them.

Poderoso and Aria already knew what Kisa said and looked at her, nodding their heads. "Yes Kisa, and know you are leader. I'm sure you will be a good one." Aria said and Poderoso nodded.

"Just as I'm sure you'll be a great deputy" She wispered in Aria's ear. No one else could hear it though. Is this truely my beginning? To start with a death that unknown to the last leader? What if I get it? Or if others get sick from my decease I have currently? That would wipe of the clan. She thought despretly