TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I found my first one on my scroll page.. the second on an Action page.. and my third on someone else's dragon page.

Has anyone found one while looking at one of their own dragons? So far I found one on the AP, the other 2 where on other folks's dragons. xd.png

i got one naming one of my dragons so i guess you can

It would appear that each egg is unique. Who sprited these? Must've taken forever...

I don't think each is unique, but there are a lot of them. Right now both of mine are blue and purple, but I'm pretty sure it's just a coincidence.

what

I just went to abandon an egg, and there was a funny blue egg above the password prompt o_0

That makes three.

Come out where I can see you, you little...

Has anyone found one while looking at one of their own dragons? So far I found one on the AP, the other 2 where on other folks's dragons. xd.png

Yep! And they move around, they can be in a place you've already looked.

I've 5 now!

Edited by White Fox

LMAO, looks like no sleep for TPishek tonight.

That's ok though, I slept til 4 PM yesterday xd.png

I have

I don't think each is unique, but there are a lot of them. Right now both of mine are blue and purple, but I'm pretty sure it's just a coincidence.

Each one is unique. Just sayin'. wink.gif

This is awesome! Thanks a lot (two words, not one) TJ!.... even though I failed to snag one MM egg, I'm happy! biggrin.gif

Happy Easter Gaiz!

For people who've gotten multiple eggs, was there a consistent cooldown period in between?

I have four lovely eggs now, and the one I just got... Man, it's BEAUTIFUL. Must have taken a lot of effort to make such an amazing egg!

Argh, I can't find anymore! I don't wanna go to sleep, but oh well. I guess I'll just search tomorrow. laugh.gif Good luck, everyone.

Yeah, I'm realizing that myself. There are still a ton of them, though 0_______0

Click on them and they'll go in your "basket." Everyone can see your basket, and the more you collect, the more full your basket is.

So get searching!

So that's what he meant! biggrin.gif That's so cute and cool. Now that I have five, the actual picture of the basket on my scroll page has little eggs in it. There weren't any eggs when I first got the basket and only had one or two Festival eggs! Such cute attention to detail smile.gif

Not only that, people have different colored baskets!

Edited by superunknown

I adore some of these eggs. I have one that looks just like glass. What I wouldn't give for it to be a real glass dragon.

My male daydream was hiding one, as was my female baloon and female guardian. My other was found at the cave entrance.