TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Cool, you can look at other people's eggs by clicking on their baskets.

Edited by n.s.c.m.

My egg showed up in a really weird spot on a hatchling's page. laugh.gif Made the right column of text go all funky, but I clicked on the egg and then headed straight here to see what this was all about. I love it! Thank you!

Now I just know I'm gonna stay up later than I should looking for eggs. biggrin.gif

Quick tip -- I have a feeling that Firefox isn't showing the Festival eggs. I tried looking for them and refreshed a LOT and never saw one, even though I turn off Adblock for Dragcave. Just tried Safari though, and found a Festival egg almost immediately! I have no idea why, but yeah, Firefox might just have some kind of issue with certain types of images.

I'm using FireFox and I've found one egg.

hey, do we know if there's a cooldown time between finding eggs? Like only 1 will appear each X minutes, or is it random? Do they always appear in the same place on the screen? I've only found one, bottom of the screen.

Really cute idea here. :3

Lawl thanks. xd.png

I'm still half-dazed that he actually went for this idea.

I've only found one, and I'm really curious if they'll change into something, or stay as awesome little eggs

Sounds fun! So that's what... oooh.

^^ I already got one - fun!

I have two eggs now. smile.gif

Thanks again TJ.

I got two. I didn't even know what was going on. What will happen after this ends though.

Lawl thanks. xd.png

I'm still half-dazed that he actually went for this idea.

I'm glad he did-egg hunts are so much fun!

I got two now. thanks Tj. same here hmmmmmmmmm this is so cool

I wonder if we keep them?

Edited by Uryu_4

YAY! biggrin.gif I found one before reading this! This is really cool!

Cool! Found a pretty egg and I was like, 'What the--?'

now I know. xd.png

Here's my story: I was looking at someone's draggies and i saw an egg at the bottom of the view page. I was like, "ooh, what's that? *click*" Then i looked at the news forum, realized what was going on and have been hunting around ever since. Are they in the shop, btw?

Got 2 so far.

lol i was looking around and saw something weird reflex clicked it and was weirded out and what do i know a new news topic this is awesome Ive gotten two now