TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Up to 4 now... I think the "10 minute interval" is inaccurate... I have NOT been hunting for 40 minutes!

All mine have appeared at the bottom of the cave page or the AP.... I only have three though... None of mine have appeared anywhere interesting D:

Anyone think it's a five min interval? I wasn't paying attention before but I caught my 3rd egg at xx:05

Fourth one! biggrin.gif

Seems like I can find them every 11 minutes or so.

exactly the same for me xd.png

11 minutes

I adore some of these eggs. I have one that looks just like glass. What I wouldn't give for it to be a real glass dragon.

I have a glass one too. I even found one in the wilderness >.<

exactly the same for me xd.png

11 minutes

Same here. Now I can be lazy and only refresh at the eleventh minute. tongue.gif

These eggs are so pretty, it's fun to be able to hunt eggs again like I did as a kid. I found my 5th with one of my vamps. biggrin.gif

i have 5 now!! yay!

happy easter to all teh spriters!! ^^ (F)

@Firefury Amahira, are you using firefox? when the event started, firefox was having problems with viewing the eggs... (in IE you could see them as red Xs xd.png)

try changing to IE or chrome, or look if you have enabled javascript... and it's about 10 minutes, but i don't know if it's accurate either. I got my first trhee eggs with about 5 minutes of difference each, but the fourth came like 15 minutes later xd.png.

Anyone think it's a five min interval? I wasn't paying attention before but I caught my 3rd egg at xx:05

It's been seven minutes since I found my last, so nope.

i have 6 now!! yay!

happy easter to all teh spriters!! ^^ (F)

@Firefury Amahira, are you using firefox? when the event started, firefox was having problems with viewing the eggs... (in IE you could see them as red Xs xd.png)

try changing to IE or chrome, or look if you have enabled javascript... and it's about 10 minutes, but i don't know if it's accurate either. I got my first trhee eggs with about 5 minutes of difference each, but the fourth came like 15 minutes later xd.png.

what

there is a bird in my basket

what is this I don't even

We keep taking the forums out with all our constant refreshing and posting lol!