TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

ohh, awesome! C:

I'm going to be very busy now, hunting eggs on three sites laugh.gif

My parents are going to be so mad that I'm not going to bed tonight. My dad already told me to go to bed about 50 minutes ago.. xd.png

seems to me you can find one every five minutes... a random color. i've found three till now ^^

There's a cooldown period?

It would appear that each egg is unique. Who sprited these? Must've taken forever...

I'll edit the second post of this thread with artist credits matched to the eggs in a bit, probably monday morning. I don't wanna spoil the surprise for anyone. xd.png

It would be awesome if you got a certain amount then you would get a dragon that wont drop in the cave

I've looked at the terms and conditons page, the wilderness page, the cave, and pretty much everywhere... the only place I can find them at is the AP...

Has anyone found one while looking at one of their own dragons? So far I found one on the AP, the other 2 where on other folks's dragons. xd.png

GAH! I UNDERSTAND NOW!

I couldn't see the egg 'cause my javascript was off!

user posted image

(stupid Javascript)

I THOUGHT there was something odd going on xd.png I found one on my scroll page, and another on the actions page of my hellfire egg. Wild!