TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Yeah, there's definitely a time thing. I was opening my dragons in different tabs and when I started clicking through them, like ten pages had the same egg in different spots, but after clicking all of them, I only got one egg.

This is really cool! Thanks, TJ. ^.^

Happy Easter! biggrin.gif

So that's what he meant! biggrin.gif That's so cute and cool. Now that I have five, the actual picture of the basket on my scroll page has little eggs in it. There weren't any eggs when I first got the basket and only had one or two Festival eggs! Such cute attention to detail smile.gif

One of yours looks like a Na'vi egg xd.png

So I can go egg-hunting without having to worry about 500 other people trying to catch them? O, Happy Day!! laugh.gif

*squee* Thank you TJ! I've already found two. They're so beautiful! This looks like it'll be great fun because they appear in such random places :3

I have three: A red and blue one; like a split egg only red and blue and shiney, a yellow one with these crazy red designs on them, and a purple one with white vines, red stars, and blue leaves... very pretty!

yay got one breeding my magma biggrin.gif that one looks gorgeous

I adore some of these eggs. I have one that looks just like glass. What I wouldn't give for it to be a real glass dragon.

That looks amazing..

So.. Shiny.. -stares at shininess-

These are bbbeeeaaauuutttiiifffuuulll. I especially like the one that looks like its a 'Pandora' egg- so blue and shiny xd.png

Except, I've got lag cave, now.

It is really neat, and a really lovely surprise to look at one of my hatchlings and wondering if its grown up yet, to see a lovely blue snowflake egg sitting to the side of some text. happy.gif The eggs I've seen are quite lovely

Just got one creating my incubator! It's been about 5 minutes since my last egg too...

Now I have three >:3

But I think I recognize a lot of these egg sprites from dragons around the suggestions page. What are you planning, TJ, you sneaky devil?

One of yours looks like a Na'vi egg xd.png

omg it DOES. AHAHAHH! I don't think I would have noticed that until you said so though tongue.gif Thanks! Haha smile.gif I'm sure all the spriters had a lot of fun making these.

Just caught egg #3. Actions for a hatchling I'm hoping will hurry up an grow. Can't wait to see what they do/are. Thanks for this fun, TJ!

My god, the eggs are astounding.

I'm guessing he's giving us these magnificent looking eggs because it's hard to tie a species to them.

I'd love to see someone figure out a species that suits such vibrant colors and designs :]

LOVE IT, though.

All mine have appeared at the bottom of the cave page or the AP.... I only have three though... None of mine have appeared anywhere interesting D:

I'm pretty sure these eggs don't belong to a species.

One of mine has a picture of a dragon on it.

<.<;

Slowcave is sloooooow~