TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I really love all of mine. So pretty. I prefer the colors of my current ones to some I've seen around on other people's basket-pages.

I don't believe these eggs are for teh nomming.

I wonder what's gonna happen to them when the two-day period's over, too.

*noms on pixels* Tasteless... Speaking of which... *pulls out her bag of egg-shaped pralines*

Wow there are some really nice eggs out there.....why can't i find those...i only have the ugly ones unsure.gif

hooray!! this is awesome!! i love my first one!!! has a beautiful rose on it :3

Lol, I was visiting someone else's basket and found my sixth egg below the site disclaimer. I thought that was kind of ironic. tongue.gif

*noms on pixels* Tasteless... Speaking of which... *pulls out her bag of egg-shaped pralines*

Oooh. *Grabby hands*

Yay I got the black swan egg! My ninth. x3

Heh, I saw this mysterious egg at the bottom of my scroll and clicked on it - then raced over here to see what was going on. xd.png What a neat surprise! Thank you, TJ and spriters for the gorgeous eggs!

Edited by Rusty Chevrolet

Ugh, where'd you get the avatar egg?! I got my eighth, but no avatar egg >.>;

Gosh, it's 12:44 in the morning; I'm gonna get yelled at...

I WANT TO KEEP THESE EGGS! Hey, if they're to hatch, can the egg sprites stay on the page and our hatchlings take up another space?

The black swan eggs are very funky, probably my favourite of the ones I've found. Got myself all of 6 in total now, which I think is quite good going.

Edit: make that 7, just found one on the terms and conditions page.

Edited by TikindiDragon

Haha, I found one when I was about to abandon a different egg. I just thought "what the.... FORUM!!!"

woot just got number seven

Edit: top of the page dance

Edited by addus

I got two an looking everywhere, but don't find another one. Are the eggies on the same place for every user or is it different. I saw much postings about finding one in the wilderness, but there was no one for me?