TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Well I'm pleased with my 16 eggs (especially since I didn't even know about this event until 3 hours ago).... ah well...

Congrats to everyone that did manage to find them all.

Yeah, I just want to add my voice to all those who said thank you. This really was an awesome event. The eggs, the atmosphere, I think we all had a great time! And all of the eggs are just beautiful! I especially have a fond spot for Marri's "muddy brown egg with fingerprints." I can SO relate, as that's how most of the eggs I dyed as a child turned out. xd.png

i think thats technically a potato egg

(or so it was called earlier in the thread xd.png )

but its cute isnt it?

xd.png

Wasn't able to catch them all (23/38) but it was fun!!

Thanks to TJ and the many talented artists. I enjoyed this!

It seems like mine were popping up ever 14 or 15 minutes...then again I'm terrible at keeping times like that, so it could have been a mistake.

TJ said that it's different for each person. It seems more likely for you to get a 10-12 minute time refresh but it can be anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes. And it's always the same amount of time for each person.

NOOO!! I missed it...I got home and I only turned on my computer now. Well this sucks...oh well, I got 32/38. I guess that's good enough.

Still I'd liked all of them T_T

Aww, me only got 6 because I was offline for a few days.

Too bad it's done and like many, I hope we get to keep the baskets in miniature form between our dragons smile.gif

TY TJ and all who designed the beautiful sprite eggs. I enjoyed it though didnt get all eggs. Enjoyed the convo here too. I wonder if TJ was laughing thinking how many of us were not able to do anything else for fear of missing an egg lol wink.gif

I got 22

i think thats technically a potato egg

(or so it was called earlier in the thread xd.png )

but its cute isnt it?

xd.png

Someone did call it that, but Marri said it's actually a replica of the eggs she dyed as a kid after dumping all the dye tablets into the same cup and pulling the egg out with her fingers. xd.png Now that is downright adorable. laugh.gif

Same here I just found out about it an hour ago... My sister got a hold of me on face-book at least I got 12. Had lots fun with it

Thank you TJ and spriters for the Event!

Someone did call it that, but Marri said it's actually a replica of the eggs she dyed as a kid after dumping all the dye tablets into the same cup and pulling the egg out with her fingers. xd.png Now that is downright adorable. laugh.gif

d'aaaaaaaw

i didnt know that

that is freakin' 'dorable x3

Well, I got 31/38 (but at least I got two of the eggs I wanted (the Black Swan and the one that looks like a Phoenix Egg), but I also managed to nab a CB Purple, a Green Dino, and a Vamp as well. biggrin.gif Go me!

Now, hopefully next year, I'll have at least Saturday AND Sunday off so I can do more egg hunts. biggrin.gif And of course, after my other eggies hatch, I'm going for some of the newer eggs (and a Guardian of Nature egg too!). biggrin.gif

Thanks again, TJ and Spriters! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see what ya'll pull next on us! biggrin.gif

I got mine a while back... because i stayed up until 6 am. xd.png

And then I watched Doctor Who. EXCITING.

I just finished watching Doctor Who. It looks like this season will be awesome.

Anyways thanks to all the artists who made the sprites and the other people who worked on this event! xd.png

wait so... is the egg hunt over? D:

I only needed 3 eggs but I fell asleep before I got them ^^;

ah well... it was really fun :3

thank you for making a fun event ^^

Edited by xToyo

The cut off was 2 am EST. I got all 38, my sister nabbed 29, including her favorite, the swan one.

This was a WONDERFUL event, one that EVERYBODY could particpate in, no need to 'snag' or have a fast connection. VERY cool.

Congrats to everyone who picked up some of these pretty eggs. biggrin.gif

Anyone know what will happen to them/the basket?

IIRC, the basket will stick around on the scroll, and we'll be able to see our eggs for forever. Marri is the one that said something about it, I think.

I managed to get all 38. :3 Best. Egg hunt. Ever. Thanks to the artists for the eggs, and to TJ for doing the event! ^.=.^

The cut off was 2 am EST.  I got all 38, my sister nabbed 29, including her favorite, the swan one.

This was a WONDERFUL event, one that EVERYBODY could particpate in, no need to 'snag' or have a fast connection.  VERY cool.

ohmy.gif i see

it was good that a fast connection wassn't need it i usually miss the holiday hunts and have to get them with help

i got all of them yesterday but wonder whats next xd.png

Edited by idis81

Thanks for the festival..i tried to get at least 30 of them but only got 29...all beautiful eggs.. biggrin.gif

what happen next?

Congrats to everyone who picked up some of these pretty eggs. biggrin.gif

Anyone know what will happen to them/the basket?

Yes as far as we know they will be with us forever.

I managed to get all 38 smile.gif it was a very nice event

awwwwwww, its over.... but what will happen now? r they gonna hatch or what? oh wait.... maybe we can add them all over our scrolls as decorations!!!