TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Well, ended up with 36/38... I just had to let my mom hop on the computer to do her stupid Farmville for an hour. dry.gif

Oh well! It was fun! laugh.gif

I'm so excited to have all the pretty new eggies! I do hope we get to keep them and gaze wistfully upon their beauty lol! I wonder if the basket will move or if it will stay at the top of the scroll? I notice you can't move it with any of the sort options. I just hope it stays! biggrin.gif

TJ is likely in bed. He already announced that the event was going to be two days so technically, we knew when it was going to be over.

yeah i know but still O-o a good job to of us wouldnt hurt like doesnt he should have set the alarm clock

yeah i know but still O-o a good job to of us wouldnt hurt like doesnt he should have set the alarm clock

Wow isn't that being a bit presumptuous? That he should have to set an alarm at 2am his time just to come on and say "good job guys" on a school night seems really a bit much. I wish him a good night's sleep. The forums will still be here tomorrow. Good lord....

o_o idk...setting an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night is kinda....too much. I mean if he's usually awake at this time then D: but if not then o-o well that's okay and normal.

That was interesting. I really can't believe that people are looking for more, though- I think it was stated a few times that all we were doing was collecting eggs. :/

Remember guys- no one here owes any of us anything.

Wow isn't that being a bit presumptuous? That he should have to set an alarm at 2am his time just to come on and say "good job guys" on a school night seems really a bit much. I wish him a good night's sleep. The forums will still be here tomorrow. Good lord....

lol ok anyways goodnight take care all

That was interesting. I really can't believe that people are looking for more, though- I think it was stated a few times that all we were doing was collecting eggs. :/

Remember guys- no one here owes any of us anything.

I thought it was a really fun little side event and I hope that it was successful enough that we get to do something like it again next year and add to our baskets. smile.gif

This was fun. While I wasn't clicking on the easter eggs I was naming my dragons, about half of them hadn't been named yet....shame on me.

It's raining here. : D So now I think I'm going to go in my room and read some manga while eating some marshmallow peeps while watching Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers until I fall asleep! : D So goodnight!

YAY! Thanks TJ and Spriters, this was sooo fun! ^^

Edited by pianogirl

Isn't this over with now?

Yes, but there are no mods around to lock the thread.

ill wait untill 3 then im going to sleep. my eyes hurt...

That really was quite a fun event. I loved having to collect all those gorgeous eggs, including those that look a lot like faberge eggs (If that's how it's spelled).

I thought it was a really fun little side event and I hope that it was successful enough that we get to do something like it again next year and add to our baskets. smile.gif

Same. smile.gif I had fun, though it was a bit maddening at the end. I stayed in all afternoon to collect egg sprites, lol.

Thanks to the peeps who worked on the entire event- it was a good bit of noncompetitive fun. smile.gif

Edited by Khymarea

I got 38/38, 38/38 and 38/38.

I'm Happy now smile.gif

Edited by Kaku

Thank you TJ and spriters for the Event!

Congradulations all who completed their collection! Empathy and hugs to those who didn't! (TT_TT)

Have a great night everone! Con is going to sleep! wink.gif

Yeah, I just want to add my voice to all those who said thank you. This really was an awesome event. The eggs, the atmosphere, I think we all had a great time! And all of the eggs are just beautiful! I especially have a fond spot for Marri's "muddy brown egg with fingerprints." I can SO relate, as that's how most of the eggs I dyed as a child turned out. xd.png

ehh im just going to sleep now. goodnight everyone.

That was a cute little event! Though I'm kinda perturbed that I only found out about it 5 minutes before it ended... at least I found one egg xd.png

Picked up another. Now I have 8. They appear every 12 minutes for me... anyone get them at different times?

11 minutes for me.

I hope the baskets stay on the scrolls though because I'd hate to loose the sprites after having stayed in an entire day to collect them all!