TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Marionetta said they are here to stay, as decoration. No one knows if anything else is going to happen.

Sure don't mind if they stay, but I'd like to be able to either move the basket or have the eggs on the scroll and move them around rather than have them all bunched on in a certain order on another page.

Sure don't mind if they stay, but I'd like to be able to either move the basket or have the eggs on the scroll and move them around rather than have them all bunched on in a certain order on another page.

I totally agree! I don't like the basket where it is now!

I am so happy that I was stupid and catched all of them ^^ All the hours in front of the computer was worth it.

Attention artists

If you designed one of the eggs and you're reading this, does your egg design have special meaning? If so, what is the meaning? What inspired your design? Just curious.

Mine doesn't have a meaning, but it was inspired by blue morpho butterflies. They are a gorgeous iridescent blue tropical butterfly, google them if you don't know. <3

Perhaps the egg basket could take a regular spot in our scroll line-up, just like the holiday dragons normally do.

I caught sixteen, a few thanks to my friend who caught some for me after I had to get off the internet. C:

I got all 38! I am especially happy because I haven't been able to get a single Mod Mayhem egg yet.

I have all 38. I just wish I knew what to do with them, now. :3

Looking at them, in awe. wink.gif

I got all 38! I am especially happy because I haven't been able to get a single Mod Mayhem egg yet.

Join the club, but I was too busy writing/hanging out with my mother to get all of them x.x

Mine doesn't have a meaning, but it was inspired by blue morpho butterflies. They are a gorgeous iridescent blue tropical butterfly, google them if you don't know. <3

hehe.... Go Diego Go is one of my daughter's favorite shows and they did an episode on the blue morpho butterfly. So lovely! And your egg is gorgeous!

I see Sif's Avatar egg (one of my faves) but I'd love to know who did the others and, like Renorei, I'd love to know what inspired them.

hehe.... Go Diego Go is one of my daughter's favorite shows and they did an episode on the blue morpho butterfly. So lovely! And your egg is gorgeous!

I see Sif's Avatar egg (one of my faves) but I'd love to know who did the others and, like Renorei, I'd love to know what inspired them.

The list is in the second post of this thread. biggrin.gif

I could have sworn last night I caught all 38, but now it's showing 36! ohmy.gif

Dang.

There is a list, in the second post, of the eggs and who sprited them biggrin.gif

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by dragonpuck

I did the avatar egg. wink.gif

Thank you very much for this lovely event! Finally some egg hunting where my slow PC doesn't prevent me from picking anything! biggrin.gif Those pretty eggs are awesome!

LOL TJ and Terriah made eggs. biggrin.gif

It's too bad Z didn't make an egg too. She's a combo breaker.

Edited by Pink

Loved the hunt! Thank you very much for giving it to us.

I managed to get all 38 even if I had to log in from work at the last moment for the last 7 eggs. rolleyes.gif I can't wait to see what will come out of it in the end.

So I thought it was supposed to end today but my basket is still there >.< what happened? [i stayed up late getting the eggs D<]

Loved the hunt! Thank you very much for giving it to us.

I managed to get all 38 even if I had to log in from work at the last moment for the last 7 eggs.  rolleyes.gif I can't wait to see what will come out of it in the end.

huh.gif they gonna hatch?

Edited by niel