TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Yeah, I just want to add my voice to all those who said thank you. This really was an awesome event. The eggs, the atmosphere, I think we all had a great time! And all of the eggs are just beautiful! I especially have a fond spot for Marri's "muddy brown egg with fingerprints." I can SO relate, as that's how most of the eggs I dyed as a child turned out. xd.png

SEE? I knew I wasn't the only one. xd.png

I was very lucky to have been online right when it started so I got them all really fast. ^^

Me too.. happy.gif

Thanks to all who worked on this -- the non-competitive, non-stress nature of the hunt was wonderful.

Agreed.. Not like most events, we users with slow connection won't get anything even after hours of trying.. Finally there's something for everyone who's really tried without luck involved.. Yay!!

And yeah, this was a very very great event, wish to have more event like this in the future.. Thank you so much TJ and all spriters.. happy.gif

SEE? I knew I wasn't the only one. xd.png

My brother and I used to compete to make the best Easter eggs. He always won of course. He has always been better at most stuff then I was. Luckily I collected all my eggs here before he did. I finally beat him. ^^

My brother and I used to compete to make the best Easter eggs. He always won of course. He has always been better at most stuff then I was. Luckily I collected all my eggs here before he did. I finally beat him. ^^

grats. bet he's not good at spriting tho tongue.gif

Agreed.. Not like most events, we users with slow connection won't get anything even after hours of trying.. Finally there's something for everyone who's really tried without luck involved.. Yay!!

Agreed, totally! Thanks heaps for the event.

Daylight saving saved me. xd.png I was running short on time to get the last ones and it ticked over midnight with 3 still missing so I thought I wouldn't get them. Then I realised that my clock was still set forward an hour. laugh.gif

grats. bet he's not good at spriting tho tongue.gif

No but neither am I. sad.gif

On his first day on DC he had several hard to get eggs/hatchlings and he had a vampire a few days after he joined. It took me 2 months to get one...

Oops, didn't notice it. Thats what 3 days without sleep will to to me. ^^

Er, ok, I still don't see it. Where is it exactly?

[IMG=http://http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/sweetlilbitgirl/Dragon%20Cave/Easter%20Event/EGGSINABASKET.gif]

[ *IMG]http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz189/MyseMause/EGGSINABASKET.gif[/img] This is it directly out of my signature, but i added the * with a space before it so remove that and it should work, if not, i have no idea.

EDIT: Is this the one you were talking about?

Edited by smile-or-die

Woot! Well, I got them all in time. Thanks to those who put this event together. smile.gif

Now I know this question has been asked, but this is a loooooooooooooooong thread and I don't have time to read through it all, lol. tongue.gif

What happens to the eggs? Do any of them hatch or anything?

Edited by ChaosWhispers

I am missing loads. Every event I have to get a catcher if its on sunday because I cannot go online on sundays.

Woot! Well, I got them all in time. Thanks to those who put this event together. smile.gif

Now I know this question has been asked, but this is a loooooooooooooooong thread and I don't have time to read through it all, lol. tongue.gif

What happens to the eggs? Do any of them hatch or anything?

Apparently they just stay on our scroll and look pretty. xd.png

LOL! Okay, then, thanks! biggrin.gif

Sure thing, thats pretty much all thats been said in the 300+ pages. xd.png That and i have ??/38 eggs! *Ive read through most of them since the beginning*

Does anyone know what...if anything...happens now? smile.gif

Yeah, sorry about that, I just read back a few pages and saw that! smile.gif I was hoping maybe someone would say that one would actually hatch! ha ha ;]

I'm pretty sure they won't. As someone mentioned, there were no dragon sprites for these, just eggs.

Whispyr, one of the egg spriters, told me she doesn't know what will happen to them, but she did say that she was only asked to make an egg and nothing else.

Personally, I hope they don't just disappear on us. But nor do I think I want the basket to stick around. Or, at least, not where it is. Which it probably won't.

I guess we'll just see if TJ posts a news topic when he wakes up.

Yes, I thought that myself...I wouldn't just want the eggs to disappear, they're such lovely art! smile.gif And like you said, I guess we'll have to wait for new news!

I'm pretty sure they won't. As someone mentioned, there were no dragon sprites for these, just eggs.

Whispyr, one of the egg spriters, told me she doesn't know what will happen to them, but she did say that she was only asked to make an egg and nothing else.

Personally, I hope they don't just disappear on us. But nor do I think I want the basket to stick around. Or, at least, not where it is. Which it probably won't.

I guess we'll just see if TJ posts a news topic when he wakes up.

Marionetta said they are here to stay, as decoration. No one knows if anything else is going to happen.