TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

*whew* got the last one almost under the wire! Was fun hopping around the site looking at dragons and hunting eggs!

Why are we talking more about fetuses and babies and getting preggy?

Well, the Easter celebration was originally a fertility celebration. That's one of the reason eggs are a symbol of Easter. :3

I heard from a spriter that nothing will hatch from the eggs, but we will get to keep them.

I was breech in the womb too. I was Frank Breach which meant I had my feet by my head. I was turned while in the womb by two brother doctors who specialized in working together to un-breech babies. My mom said it felt weird but it wasn't painful. I have always as long as I've known of been able to put my feet behind my head even though I never stretch. I always believed that it's because I was breech in the womb.

I was born breech, belly button down, the dangerous way cause the pressures can well.. cause issues with the baby head not actually staying attached if it is laying wrong, so doctor inserted his arm and kept my head in the right position while Mom gave birth.. so mom birthed me and the docs arm.... LOL.... doc was a car nut and told mom she had an automatic(girl) not a stick shift(boy)... LOL...

friend needs 8 more eggs.. I dun think she is gonna make it.. LOL

Well, i think that was the last egg i could get, and it was TJ's dry.gif

EDIT: More with the babehs huh.gif

Edited by Tsuni

Well, the Easter celebration was originally a fertility celebration. That's one of the reason eggs are a symbol of Easter. :3

I heard from a spriter that nothing will hatch from the eggs, but we will get to keep them.

RlY?

That's cool. =]

Phew just got my 18 egg, so while I don't have them all I do have even rows and even number of eggs. smile.gif

somwhere between YAY and AWWWW.

Yay we can keep them, aww they wont become leetle bunnee's

I got 18, only 20 short. Did not get the one I wanted, but I got a few others I wanted. They are all pritty. Off to a shower and bed. Falling asleep in class is bad!

I got 18, only 20 short. Did not get the one I wanted, but I got a few others I wanted. They are all pritty. Off to a shower and bed. Falling asleep in class is bad!

Nah, man! Sleeping in class is fun. I'd always have weird/cool dreams whenever I slept in class. xd.png It wasn't until my junior year of high school that I ever slept in class, though. Aside from the obligatory nap times in kindergarten.

And then I slept in a college class once... the professor was so boring! In was a bit auditorium, though.

I got quite a few. Not nearly as many as most of you guys, though. I had fun. It's 12:55am central time here, how much longe will the be going on?

And man, I sure wish we could keep the eggs and they would all hatch. <3

-BHA

38/38! *bounces* The eggs all are really pretty. THanks to all those who made them.

YAY I got them all... biggrin.gif Thanks so much to everyone that helped make this event happen..beautiful eggs and lots of fun..happy happy..

good luck to those that need more..and congrats to all that got them all.. I am off to bed now..

Ew baby discussion, no thanks.

On another note... Im 11 eggs short and no swan with an 11 mi ntimer before I can get more, hopefully the event doesnt end till later then assumed.

On a third note, I could have sworn ive seen some of these egg sprites in the progress list before.. Maybe we get to keep one to hatch... or maybe it decided the next egg release pot.. or maybe theyre just shiny eggs we get to keep lmao

Edited by Frayta

just got my 38th :-) how's that for slipping in before 2 am EDT?

oh! i bet it ends at 1 am EST, which is 2 am EDT?

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

=o this might be the real end in 6 mins I wonder what will happen or will the hunt still continue?

I hope it continues. This way I get my last 4! xd.png

If not, its ok. Just glad I got to take part of this.