TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I wish I would have known about this yesterday or even earlier today. I only got 11 cause I just found out a few hours. ago. I was pretty busy all weekend. *sadface*

*yawns* 2am here, time for sleep. xd.png 'night everyone!

Edited by Eilsel516

I'm not sure what everyone is expecting. laugh.gif I thought the whole point of this was just to get a basket of pretty eggs. huh.gif

I mean, I guess I just don't get the expectation of "more" than that. Isn't it enough as it is? unsure.gif

xd.png lol I wasn't expecting anything except maybe like a more finite ending with the artists and Tj ending it.

*stares at her basket full of easter eggs

*looks at the clock

*pokes at her basket full of easter eggs with virtual stick

*looks at the clock again

*wishes something interesting would happen to the easter basket(explode, disappear, turn into a bunnyrabbit... do something!! xd.png)

Did the scroll say "You have been celebrating the Festival of Eggs:" besides the basket for the last two days? Otherwise it's new

Does anyone consider that some of these people are actually in school and so they are actually SLEEPING at this hour? Lol how are they going to announce something if they're sleeping.

xd.png lol I wasn't expecting anything except maybe like a more finite ending with the artists and Tj ending it.

Agreed. It would be nice to have a "Hey hope you guys all had fun, thanks for playing" kinda thing. I don't expect a dragon egg or anything, just some closure, thats all! biggrin.gif

But clearly it is over, as I haven't seen or heard about more eggs! *edit*

Edited by Zythslady

You know what would suck?

If it exploded into a puff of smoke that said,"HAPPY EASTER"...lol.

Did the scroll say "You have been celebrating the Festival of Eggs:" besides the basket for the last two days? Otherwise it's new

Yep... no change there unsure.gif

Anyway, thanks TJ and spriters again ^^

So it's finally over? smile.gif It was a great event, thank you again TJ, Marri, and all the other sprites who worked on the eggs!

someone give tj a call and tell him to announce the end mad.gif

TJ is likely in bed. He already announced that the event was going to be two days so technically, we knew when it was going to be over.

Ended with 33. Would've been nice to get them all, but oh well.

Which egg is the "TJ" egg?

The first page of the thread has a listing of who created which egg.

*yawn* well this was fun. night guys! hope you all got them all. sorry to those who couldn't finish!

silly life for getting in the way. o.o ah well.

thanks TJ and others for such a fun easter holiday on DC! (:

This was fun for the first DC event I've actually taken part in. Plus my first time posting in the forms...I now have a total of like 11 posts! Thank you everyone for the fun egg hunting. I believe I will be going to bed soon as this movie I been watching is done.

Welcome to the DC forums! wink.giftongue.gif

Thanks again TJ and spriters. This was a lot of fun.

i wanna go to sleep but then again i dont. good thing i dont gotta go to school till i move... i would stay up all night but i am tired... i think im gonna eat a peanutbutter egg lol