TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

They. Won't. Hatch.

They are just for collection to look at them and admire the fantastic work of spriters. That is that.

They. Won't. Hatch.

They are just for collection to look at them and admire the fantastic work of spriters. That is that.

Thank you. X:

LOL TJ and Terriah made eggs. biggrin.gif

It's too bad Z didn't make an egg too. She's a combo breaker.

o_O this might turn out obvious but what's a combo breaker?

Has anyone notice the basket coloring is different per scroll?

It seems like there are just two color combos. One of which that has a white flower to the right and one that doesn't.

I wish I had the white one >.>

o_O this might turn out obvious but what's a combo breaker?

someone who breaks combos... xd.png

I just noticed that new dragons came out the other day and I don't have any of them >.>

The one one my scroll is green, and cannot remember whose scroll the basket (including flower and little chick...at least it look like a chick) was yellow.

The one one my scroll is green, and cannot remember whose scroll the basket (including flower and little chick...at least it look like a chick) was yellow.

hmm, nope, yours is the same as mine, which is the one that doesn't have a white flower. At least to me.

There is green, yellow and orange.

Oh wait, your leftmost bottom flower is different than mine. Hmm...

Why we will not get any prize?

Can you people act grateful for once? TJ and the artists took time out of their very busy schedules to give us this fun event. The 'prize' is to be able to have the beautiful eggs to look at.

someone who breaks combos... xd.png

D: I didn't mean for the question to be answered like that, I mean more like a combo of what? b/c not all mods made one so she isn't the odd one out. @_@ It's not like she's a combo breaker of fastfood combos or something.

Will we get a prize for finishing?

Cuz I finished last night...

... D:

Er, did you happen to read what I just said?

Edited by IcewindHatchery

The prize is the fact that you got them all and your basket is full! You accomplished something, that's a reward in itself already, ain't it? wink.gif

@IceWindHatchery: I doubt so - I guess converse180 was too busy asking for the prize to read anything! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

OMFG.

THE PRIZE YOU GET IS THE PRETTY EGGS.

THAT IS ALL.

THE EGGS DO NOT HATCH.

YOU ARE NOT GETTING A DRAGON.

THE FUN WAS THE PRIZE.

Edited by nepherim