TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I sort of hope you don't have to get them all to unlock some epic release...I'm 5 shy!

me too. I might make it with that much time. I've got 32 I think

good luck Leap.

That would stink. xd.png

EDIT: Tissue! biggrin.gif *wipes noes* Srry had to say that xd.png

I get that a lot. xd.png I wonder if you open them? Or if you get them all you get a prize? o_o What's the point? Lol.

I sort of hope you don't have to get them all to unlock some epic release...I'm 5 shy!

that would suck seeing how there are quite a few that couldnt get all b/c of rl obligations.

36! 2 more left! i really hope i get the rest of mine. i hope the rest of you still hunting do as well.

25 / 38

blink.gif Now the rows are off.

*Hopes she'll be able to get 5 more*

Eh, prolly not.

what happens if u get them all? O.o or was it just for fun? if it was just for fun, then it was cool while it lasted ^^ I loved it.

I'm sorry to hear Easter wasn't the best for someone else. I got a call on the first telling me that one of my husband's uncles had a heart attack and the he passed away yesterday morning.

The Festival of Eggs helped cheer me up as well. That could be partly due to the fact that my grandmother used to make decorated eggs (before she passed away) and I could see her doing eggs like several of the spriters made.

[hugging Pegasi1978]

36! 2 more left! i really hope i get the rest of mine. i hope the rest of you still hunting do as well.

Right there with you! I've also got two left. We should both make it with several minutes to spare.

33/38 I don't think I will make it sad.gif

I have gotten most of them though... if it wasn't for my short attention span I prolly would have gotten more, but I kept getting distracted and forgetting them xd.png

Right there with you!  I've also got two left.  We should both make it with several minutes to spare.

Yay! I feel bad, cuz once i get another, the rows will be out of alignment again. xd.png OCD kicking in. (o.O) EDIT: ooo one more!! I just need SkinsT!!!

Edited by Thefireeternal11

31/38

I just might make it, only need 7 more, still haven't gotten TJ's egg yet.

Sorry you have 26 minutes, and most people get them every 10 to 12 minutes so unless it goes past midnight then you would be out of luck. Sorry.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

36/38

Sorry to the people who had a bad easter. Mine wasn't horrible, I only had to fly all day across the country. Nothing compared to others.

and OCD Duani says....... "AHHHH I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!!!"