TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Well congrats! I hope it goes smooth for you. smile.gif Sounds like if you're thinning already you're headed in the right direction. happy.gif This waiting is driving me nuts here lol. But looking for eggs has kept me distracted at least.

Thanks, you too.

Same here. I'm just getting frustrated because I want these new hatchlings to grow up! I love the wyverns. Soooo prettyyyy. *prods hatchies* Only 7 hours. D:

33/38

Just got it at 12:00, only six more left. If I'm lucky I just might get them all, that is if it doesn't stop right at 1.

*crosses fingers and toes*

AAAH! Oh jeez, did it end...? I'd hate to be stuck with 20 or 21 of 38. Dx;;

It says 1 am for me as well but the forum's time stamp right now says 12:00 am. It's been on Central time since daylights savings time went into effect.

1:03 found another egg biggrin.gif

I am now only 2 away!

I found one like 30 secs ago, so its still open.

1 to go!!

Just my luck it'll close 1 min before I can find the last one sad.gif

*giggles* I made the nurses turn on Football (Am. Football) while I was in labor cause I was so bored.. LOL.. it really isnt that bad and I have given birth 3 times...

lol

Really? In health class they made us watch a movie and..... yeah...... looked really painful O.O

27/38

Did TJ go to sleep and forget to turn it off?

*crosses fingers* tongue.gif

Edited by elementallonewolf

27/38

shhhhhh! You might jinx it!

lol

Really? In health class they made us watch a movie and..... yeah...... looked really painful O.O

That's probably more for the shock value than anything. Make you think about it. xd.png It really is different for every person though. Some have a really high pain tolerance, others really low so it really depends on the person. My baby went breach at week 38...and the doctor said "well I can cut him out or we can try to turn him around but that tends to be pretty uncomfortable". I went for option two...and it was nothing at all. I felt him turning which was weird...and some pressure but no pain.

27/38

That'd be wonderful X`D

I finished a while ago, but now I have to decide if I want to stay up to lurk and root for all y'all who are still catching them. This is just like watching sports! "Will they make it? I don't know! It's gonna be a close one..." tongue.gif

what are we waiting for? xd.png Lol, and i'm sorry to all those who felt the earthquake, i didn't even know about it, O.o thats shocking, shows u were i've been >.< spent my whole easter break sick xd.png not saying it didnt feel good, unless u count a lil sister yellin ur ear in the morning to get up xd.png, thats not relaxing at all. ^^

Also, thanks Tj and all the spriters, they were awesome and beautifully made eggs and exciting to hunt ^^.

27/38

You should have another hour. wink.gif