TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Going by his first post, there should be one hour and 45 minutes left. I just collected my 38th one about 15 minutes ago though, lol. Yay~

Congrats to all who have finished their collection. Good luck to all who are still hunting. Thank you to TJ and the spriters for this fun event. <3

29/38

So does this mean we have another hour or 2hrs going by TJ's post.

If its two hours I'll be able to catch the last 9 I need. Still haven't gotten TJ's egg yet.

now that its over what happens??

Its not over yet

Easter wasn't an especially good one for me this year. I was dealing with some personal drama, I was broke and therefore no Easter candy…but the Festival of Eggs saved the day for me smile.gif

I'm sorry to hear Easter wasn't the best for someone else. I got a call on the first telling me that one of my husband's uncles had a heart attack and the he passed away yesterday morning.

The Festival of Eggs helped cheer me up as well. That could be partly due to the fact that my grandmother used to make decorated eggs (before she passed away) and I could see her doing eggs like several of the spriters made.

Post was made at 1 AM est 2 days ago, it's 12:17 AM EST now so... another 43 mins?

I believe its 1;45 left. TJ's time stamp said 1:00 and these only say 11:00 so we have at least 1:45 left.

Edited by maddif316

Grabbed 1 last one so my rows would be even. Couldn't get on yesterday, logged in too late today, but any eggs are better than no eggs at all smile.gif My thanks to the artists, these are all beauties.

Now....must sleep....or I won't be able to function tomorrow.

People who have few, are not alone...I probably have a lot fewer than most...but the worst part is...I must part now DX it sucks...

whoot! 3 more to go!! i think i'll barely make it laugh.gif

I believe its 1;45 left

Unless you're in a different time zone.

prob.

I just got the avatar egg

<3

I think we won't have the eggs grow up into adulthood, because the spriters were mainly people from eggspress, unless the y took like 6 months for this to finish...

o_o it's almost weird how there's less than 40 people on cave page and ap. =o Those 2 pages were where I hunted for easter eggs.

Cool. I got 38 of them.

I guess I'll spend the next hour deciding which one to keep. I'm leaning towards the Seiss egg but the Shanthaia (my first), Silvanon's, Khallayne's and the Corteo are in the running.

Easter wasn't an especially good one for me this year. I was dealing with some personal drama, I was broke and therefore no Easter candy…but the Festival of Eggs saved the day for me smile.gif

Um----i think we gt to keep all of them....... don't we ohmy.gif

Didn't get all of them, but I got a whole bunch and I'm very happy with my little eggies. Plus I got my buddy Neph's so it's all good. AVATAR EGG FTW

Beautiful work; thanks to all the spriters for the eggs, and thanks for this cute event, TJ! It was a lot of fun. smile.gif

*goes to a corner with her basket and grins merrily*

prob.

I just got the avatar egg

<3

I think we won't have the eggs grow up into adulthood, because the spriters were mainly people from eggspress, unless the y took like 6 months for this to finish...

Excuse me but just because we do eggs for fun does NOT mean we can't sprite.

Hmmmm...... sad.gif

I hope the timestamps thing means 2 more hours *crosses fingers*

me too. I might make it with that much time. I've got 32 I think

ohmy.gif Know what'd be cool? If we got to choose one of the eggs in the basket and keep it to raise. :3