TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

So is the event over? Or is there more time still?

You have about 20 minutes left~

<- Is not on forums much.

This is worth poasting-toasting for. I have 19/38 and my clock says 10:37. I'm not gonna make it, am I? xd.png

that would suck seeing how there are quite a few that couldnt get all b/c of rl obligations.

LOL, like me? Not to mention, that earthquake yesterday! It really shook things up (pun intended)! tongue.gif

And I have so much homework to do this week. I'm hoping to finish calculus tonight, so I guess I'll be stuck with 15. ^-^ Darn.

I didn't even notice the event until this morning.

Edited by Allizhon

I wont make it sad.gif oh well I got my fav eggs and TJ's egg... wait I DIDNT GET ONE OF THE EGGS I LIKED T.T

cant find anymore. >.< . i only need 2 more >.<

3 eggs to go i think

Edited by Kaala

LOL, like me? Not to mention, that earthquake yesterday! It really shook things up (pun intended)! tongue.gif

And I have so much homework to do this week. I'm hoping to finish calculus tonight, so I guess I'll be stuck with 15. ^-^ Darn.

You live in San Diego too?! That earthquake was like.. A 7.2

Speaking of the earthquake, I was in texas when it happened, on my way to California. My grandma said all her pictures were shaking and the pool water sloshed out and came up to the porch, a ways away!

Eh I got an even amount of eggs and some pretty ones... Plus TJ's egg so I guess it is something

*spazz* COME ON GIVE ME MY FAV EGG!!! T.T one more chance and then I dun get my fav egg...

You live in San Diego too?! That earthquake was like.. A 7.2

I live in LA, it kinda shook the house for a couple seconds and stopped. I thought I'd fall out of my chair.

Not in time for the evnt, got one egg only. I logged on a few minutes ago. sad.gif

Speaking of the earthquake, I was in texas when it happened, on my way to California. My grandma said all her pictures were shaking and the pool water sloshed out and came up to the porch, a ways away!

It was HORRIBLE. =_=

I would keep looking as even though it's 45 minute after midnight on the east coast (cave time) my partner's husband has still found eggs every 12 minutes or so. Go go go!

My grandma out in California said she was sitting in her rocking chair when that earthquake hit. It rocked her in her chair (literally)

1 more to go! will i get it!?!?! i raelly hope so. come on HAPPY NEW YEAR lol. idk that.. that was just random. uhhh well i wanted to get that outta my head. UGH it didnt go away. *happy new year* darn

Yesss... my brother might just make it. He needs one more egg to be finished. smile.gif 12 min from now he will have 2 min. to spare before the end of the event. biggrin.gif

It was HORRIBLE. =_=

my whole family was arguing about earthquake safety tacitics. i was looking for eggs on DC. xd.png EDIT: YAY!! GOT MY LAST EGG!!! laugh.gif

Edited by Thefireeternal11

my whole family was arguing about earthquake safety tacitics. i was looking for eggs on DC. xd.png

LAWL xd.png

my whole family was arguing about earthquake safety tacitics. i was looking for eggs on DC. xd.png

LOL sounds like my family...my partner was playing on MMO when she went into labor and let everyone know what was happening before she left for the hospital. >_<