TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

=0 my brother finished just a minute ago too. Woot still going on. xd.png but I kinda want to see what will happen after everything is over.

Just finished.

I live on the East Coast so to all of you still out there searching I believe you still have about 52minutes, because it's 1:08am now and the event was posted at 2:00am.

Good Luck. ;3

I'm just making certain everyone knows that you can only get eggs every 10 to 12 minutes usually, but TJ said that it would be random for each person between 5 to 15 minutes. So figure out your wait time and do the math and you'll know if you'll get them all or not.

Would anyone be willing to take over my scroll to help me? I could even try to return the favor someway later. smile.gif

ehh im getting bored. i think im gonna play wolfteam. one game then ill b back. good luck everyone!

There's so much excitement going on <.<

People are talking about going into labor, TJ, and easter...What a night xd.png!

lol

Really? In health class they made us watch a movie and..... yeah...... looked really painful O.O

Naw it is all based on your pain tolerance, and how relaxed you can stay and trust me I didnt give birth to little ones.. all almost 9 lbs...

Ok I love the egg by Pokemanfan13 best, then Terriahs, then TJs then.. Mieronna then the Avatar like one....but they are all gorgeous... I would also LOVE to know who did the baskets??

34/38 Yay, only 4 left and at the times that I'm going my last egg should appear at 1:00 which would totally stink if it ends then.

where did everybody find most of their eggs?

I"M DONE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kaala

Which egg are you guys calling the "TJ" egg? I don't think I'm going to get them all, but I want to know what that one looks like! biggrin.gif

where did everybody find most of their eggs?

Try the cave

Since it's a small page, you wont miss it

They dont show up in once place commonly, though.

It's all based on time

I'm up to 29. ^^

When does it stop supposedly? At 12 or 1?

1am (your time) so there's still 45 minutes

Well, I am at 24, so I won't make it to 38, but thats okay!

And why are we talking about childbirth again?