TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

it's a pity that they're just for decoration sad.gif

nevertheless it seemed quite incredible that there should hatch dragons, after all there are 38 of them...-.-

And you have to wait 12 mins. They only appear every 12 mins... or close to it.

Actually it's 10 minutes. I got my 3'rd one at :04 and my 4'th at :14. wink.gif

So they're only decoration? No award coming? sad.gif

People! Why are u always unhappy? They are cute, they are for fun, and that's the most unusual and unexpected event on DC ever. What else do you need?

Yay, I finally have all 38 eggs now!! smile.gif

When this started I saw an egg in someone else's basket that I really wanted to have! Of course it was the second to last egg I found! biggrin.gif

It was fun hunting them and I hope the basket with all the little beauties will stay on my scroll forever! The eggs are beautiful! Thanks to everyone involved!!

Edited by Arlessiar

Oh, awesome! This is amazing! I've got to try to find them all!

Do these eggs hatch, by any chance?

Finally got the swan and Avatar eggs. YAY!! I have 33 now and about to get 34 in about 2 minutes. Wheeee!!

Oh, awesome! This is amazing! I've got to try to find them all!

Do these eggs hatch, by any chance?

None of them will hatch, but TJ always trick us with unexpected things. wink.gif

Oooh, glad I checked here, as I just got the last one, & was sitting here clicking people's eggs for half an hour, wondering why I wasn't getting any more!

Oh well, I guess it's good karma that I've clicked hundreds of eggs & hatchlings to get my basketful laugh.gif

That was fun, thank you!

Lucy

People! Why are u always unhappy? They are cute, they are for fun, and that's the most unusual and unexpected event on DC ever. What else do you need?

It's not that we (at least I) are unhappy or dissatisfied with the event. At least I hope the eggs wouldn't just disappear after Eastern, cos they indeed are very, VERY pretty. And at first it just seemed so much like something's gonna happen after collecting all eggs.

I don't mean to be grumpy at all, I love this event and the eggs are amazingly beautiful. smile.gif

It would be interesting if the eggs did hatch, though... into Easter '10 dragons! That would be awesome and epic!

It's not that we (at least I) are unhappy or dissatisfied with the event. At least I hope the eggs wouldn't just disappear after Eastern, cos they indeed are very, VERY pretty. And at first it just seemed so much like something's gonna happen after collecting all eggs.

I don't mean to be grumpy at all, I love this event and the eggs are amazingly beautiful. smile.gif

Harlequina, it was stated that all eggs would be kept after the event ends. The basket will move from the top of your scroll, but it wouldn't disappear, and would always be there available to view as a memory of the event. Smt like a leetle tree.

Bluefeather, no, they likely wouldn't hatch. And we got the whole site of hatching eggs, let these stay eggs for collection.

Edited by Outer Space

Got my 38th biggrin.gif Thanks Teej, you made DC fun whilst eing locked ^^ laugh.gif

Finished last night, and I got so much accomplished while I was waiting for the timer to go off....got laundry done, fixed the computer chair, brought the kids out to play, fed the munchkins, etc. Much better than sitting in front of the computer and randomly clicking.

i got them all! biggrin.gif

they are really gorgeous.

many, *many* thanks to TJ and all the artists

who took part in this preject- THANKS!!

user posted image