TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Unless I counted wrong, I have all 38 eggs yay~ All of the eggs are quite well done and I applaud the spriters that did them~

Nopp. And I hope nothing is going to happen. This was nice, and we dont need to have a surprise. Only this was a big surprise! So again TJ, thanks! This was great fun. biggrin.gif

Ah, good. I love this event, but one day was enough to spend on it for me, so I'm glad there's nothing more to collect tongue.gif After all, I'm so addicted to this that I would have to spend my day egg hunting if something more did appear xd.png

Ah, good. I love this event, but one day was enough to spend on it for me, so I'm glad there's nothing more to collect tongue.gif After all, I'm so addicted to this that I would have to spend my day egg hunting if something more did appear xd.png

*peeks in*

Good lady, you have stolen the words right out of my mouth.

Now I can happily run along to my daily holiday deeds xd.png.

This is so good idea, I hope we'll be able to get more eggs in our baskets next year ! =)

Just need one more now. biggrin.gif If there are indeed only 38.

Ijust got my first egg, so yeah... Wait how long do we have???? Um, also is this on the forums too, or just the main cave? I'm kinda confused...

Ijust got my first egg, so yeah... Wait how long do we have???? Um, also is this on the forums too, or just the main cave? I'm kinda confused...

rest of today, and main cave

31/38

7 more to go ^^

Edited by Jaako

Got them all, I'm so happy smile.gif Thank you for a fun game, TJ <3

rest of today, and main cave

31/38

7 more to go ^^

Thanks for the info!

And yes, this is GREAT! I hope I can get them all! biggrin.gif

One more question, is there a wait time before we can grab a second one?

Edited by kitty41188123

One more for both me & my daughter. She was so happy when I showed her that I was getting hers for her as well as my own. She doesn't know which one is her favourite!

I think my top two are user posted image & user posted image. Blue is such a beautiful color! And I adore the shading on those two in particular. But the are all amazing and gorgeous. *will be saving copies of them all for later* <3

Edit: Found them all!

Edited by Winddancir

Do we get to keep all of the eggs after the event has finished? Otherwise, there's really not much point.

FatTony: I think Marri said yes.

AND THAT MAKES 38! To bed I go! Good night, all.

Do we get to keep all of the eggs after the event has finished? Otherwise, there's really not much point.

Yes you'll be able to keep them after the event is over.

Yay, I've gotten all 38 as well~!

Been busy babysitting my sisters' scrolls as well, lol...

Thanks be to TJ for such a enjoyable, yet addicting event!

Ohhh, there's only 38 eggs? Yesterday morning people were guessing 200. xd.png Good to know I have a chance at getting them all!

Hello Everybody,

I've got a new Egg! Here it is, user posted image

Here is my Updated list of Eggs,

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

This is my favourite one, user posted image

This is my least favourite one, user posted image

Edited by Zarago

Daughter just found her #37: The swan...only one she still needs is Pokemonfan's smile.gif