TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

There it is. Egg #38.

Pink Egg, with purple diamond in the middle and bands on the side.

Well, there I have. All 38 Eggs collected. cool.gif

37 Done

1 To go.

Gaah, I wish I had wait 20minutes yesterday. But nooo, I had to sleep.

Do you think:will there be a present for us?

Yes there is a present for us for sure, getting to keep these eggs and our basket smile.gif

wwooo all done!! lol

thank you spriters!! U guys are some troopers! night all! biggrin.gif

just finished biggrin.gif I only had one egg left last night xd.png but i was sent to bed and couldn't get it yesterday tongue.gif bad dad xd.png

Nothing else to do but to go to bed.

Thank you TJ and all the spriters who made the Eggs. Its been an exciting Easter Event.

And good luck to those who are still hunting down theirs.

I'm off. Adios.

*fades into the night*

Edited by DarkEon

I found one that looks like a sunset-scene or something right on my scroll page! But now I'm not seeing any more. This was two days right? So does that mean it's over now?

Woot got all 38! Thanks for the fun egg hunt game TJ it was great fun.

Hello Everybody,

Here is my Updated list of Eggs,

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

This is my favourite one, user posted image

This is my least favourite one, user posted image

Hello Everybody,

I've got a new Egg! Here it is, user posted image

Here is my Updated list of Eggs,

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

This is my favourite one, user posted image

This is my least favourite one, user posted image

Has anything happened since I left last night? No new surprise eggs I have to collect or anything?

Has anything happened since I left last night? No new surprise eggs I have to collect or anything?

Nopp. And I hope nothing is going to happen. This was nice, and we dont need to have a surprise. Only this was a big surprise! So again TJ, thanks! This was great fun. biggrin.gif