TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

38/38! I really hope I got all now. xd.png This was so much fun!

My Easter Collection

Can't wait to next Eastern!

Bisous

I am glad that it is two days, it isn't easy when there is one main computer in the household and more then one Drag Cave player, and the only laptop in the house doesn't want to connect to the net. *impatiently awaits turn to get new eggies*

Well, I've obtained all 38(assuming that is really all of them), and I must say they are rather pretty. I especially like the split, the fabreigie(however you spell it), and the "backdrop" eggs, but still they are all interesting. Even if nothing happens after this, it was still fun. I especially enjoy trying to figure out which dragon eggs were disguised as which(does this make it a kind of second Halloween? tongue.gif ), though I admit a couple were rather easy to figure out(the Split, Water Walker eggs, and White dragon eggs were the easiest for me to recognize).

Wait these are remade versions of all the actual eggs? If so some of these eggs I have no clue about.

wait.... it wouldn't be against the rules to log onto a sisters scroll to get eggs for her while she is away, right?

@ kayla: I don't think it would be against the rules to catch some eggs for her.

@ all: Still, has anybody an idea what will happen with the eggs?

I'm up to 12 now smile.gif It's 3:35 for me and I never thought I would be happy that there is cake and coffee left over from brunch. I'm awake!

Edited by mniles

why does nobody reply to my questions?

has anybody an idea what happens to the eggs? will they disappear, or hatch, or just stay as decoration?

and to the people who already have all 38, does anything happen then?

Whee, got all of the eggs now - can't wait to see what (if anything) happens. I do hope we get to keep them, they're so pretty.

why does nobody reply to my questions?

has anybody an idea what happens to the eggs? will they disappear, or hatch, or just stay as decoration?

and to the people who already have all 38, does anything happen then?

No one knows what will happen yet. And nothing happens to people that got them all, so far. That could change when this ends today, but iunno.

bluewave, as far as most of us understod from Marrionetta's words, thay would just stay for the decoration.

bluewave, as far as most of us understod from Marrionetta's words, thay would just stay for the decoration.

Ooh, I guess I didn't see that. Cool. :3

bluewave, as far as most of us understood from Marrionetta's words, thay would just stay for the decoration.

I only have 13, hoping to get more throughout the day! Is there a reward for collecting so many, or is it just for the fun of collecting them?

For decoration? Oh... What could not be chocolate for our dragons supply for a month? (Not serve anything but good...)

Darnit, I'm missing one, and it's not coming up for me! sad.gif

EDIT:

Doh! I went back and counted them again and it turns out I do have all 38 after all. smile.gif

Edited by Emerald Dragon 007