TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Only 8 more... *swats at sleep monster with one hand*

...and now that I have them all, I will merrily add your flashie to my sig. Yay! This was fun. wub.gif

EDIT: 'sup, Page 226? *boogies*

Hope y'all dont mind if I put it on mine too. wink.gif

biggrin.gif yay we get to keep them. Maybe we'll have one that just keeps hatching into another egg over and over.

Ooo, That'd be a neat idea as well! Or a Leetle Basket. I just like saying Leetle Basket. It sounds so gosh darned cute. xd.png

I hope the event will be out tomorrow...

It's still going on tomorrow, if that's what you mean.

Ummm, question: I got my first egg, but for the last hour I haven't seen any more, no matter where I look. What do I need to do to get another?

I only have 20 until now... but TJ did said we had 2 days right?? this is one and we still have tomorrow... right??? I do hope so!!!!!!!!

And I do hope we can get to keep them and maybe the basket as well?? somewhere in the scroll??

I love them biggrin.gif They are all so pretty biggrin.gif, hugs!!!

Edited by MonicaOP

I'm assuming we'll get a Leetle Basket with the eggs in it :3

I hope so. PLEASE NOT 38 EGGS

lol

I know that won't happen, but the thought is there and it SCARES ME

Just got my 34th egg, but I'll call it quits for tonight. School starts back up again tomorrow, so hopefull I'll have enough time to get the last four.

Good luck to everyone else!

Ummm, question: I got my first egg, but for the last hour I haven't seen any more, no matter where I look. What do I need to do to get another?

Hmm, that's really odd. Maybe it's a glitch? They're supposed to appear on the site every 12 minutes after you find your first one.

Maybe it will show up as a basket on your scroll, but all the eggs are still in the basket, hatching <3 I'd love that, and I'd have no problem naming all 38 of 'em biggrin.gif

By the way, I have 5 eggs now! Woo! 33 more to go!

Thankyou! I've been practicing my spriting and animating. Ever since I foudn out I can do transparent animations i've been obsessed with it.xd.png

I got one done.

Now I need to collect all 38 for two more.

One is almost done but I still need to find six more eggs for other one....

Geez this is too much of work.

Why TJ made so many eggs for easter?!!

and 12mins gap?!!!!!!

that was way too much.

Where do I look to find eggs besides my scroll, my 'view scroll' page, the AP, the cave entrance and my Festival of Eggs basket? Is that all of them, or is there some other strange place they appear?