TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

i'm at 30 now. may have to wait until tomorrow to get the rest. they are really cute though. thanks to all the spriters. smile.gif

38/38 little eggies.

Question though.

Anyone know why some people have tan baskets and some people have green ones? They're both full, but different colors. sad.gif

38/38 little eggies.

Question though.

Anyone know why some people have tan baskets and some people have green ones? They're both full, but different colors. sad.gif

There's 3(?) different color of baskets.

Almost there! 29/38 - just got the funky split.

I fall more in love with them every time i look at my basket. Well done, Spriters. biggrin.gif

I've been away from this thread for a while. So, it is confirmed that there are 38 different eggs?

Does anyone know if anything happens to them or whatnot? Will we always have them? ^.^;;

Sorry if I'm repeating questions already asked. >.<

There's 3(?) different color of baskets.

Four, really. Yellow/normal, orange, green and pink. But only Marri has a pink one as far as I am aware. X3

I've been away from this thread for a while. So, it is confirmed that there are 38 different eggs?

Does anyone know if anything happens to them or whatnot? Will we always have them? ^.^;;

Sorry if I'm repeating questions already asked. >.<

There are 38 different eggs. We'll get to keep them somewhere on our scrolls (they'll be moved from the top), likely in the basket.

Four, really. Yellow/normal, orange, green and pink. But only Marri has a pink one as far as I am aware. X3

Does having a different colored basket have something to do with getting a reward? I've seen lottsa people with normal, and one with green, and one with pink.

Also, this ends tomorrow, like it states in the first post.

Does having a different colored basket have something to do with getting a reward? I've seen lottsa people with normal, and one with green, and one with pink.

Also, this ends tomorrow, like it states in the first post.

I think the reward is that we get to keep the eggs. wink.gif

Just got # 38! Wheee! biggrin.gif I'm gonna add to the chorus of "Best DC event EVAR!" Thanks again to all the Powers That Be who had a hand in it. wub.gif