TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Anyone know when this event ends? I only have two more eggs to go and want to make sure I can still get them.

Where do I look to find eggs besides my scroll, my 'view scroll' page, the AP, the cave entrance and my Festival of Eggs basket? Is that all of them, or is there some other strange place they appear?

looks like you can find them all at the cave entrance if you want. just wait for the 12 min marker and a new one should appear.....

looks like you can find them all at the cave entrance if you want. just wait for the 12 min marker and a new one should appear.....

Eh, in that case, is anyone else experiencing a slight glitch? I've waited over an hour after finding my first egg on the AP and haven't seen a single one since... sad.gif

Where do I look to find eggs besides my scroll, my 'view scroll' page, the AP, the cave entrance and my Festival of Eggs basket? Is that all of them, or is there some other strange place they appear?

They should appear anywhere on the DC site, it doesn't matter where you look. It's usually either at the very top or the bottom of the screen so check around there for a random egg that doesn't belong. Or contact a mod if you still can't find anything. It could be a glitch and I'd hate for you to miss out on the event...

I opened the cave in FireFox and it worked. Probably just a Google Chrome problem. biggrin.gif

Nope, not an issue with Chrome. I've been using Chrome for the entire event with no problems. wink.gif

I opened the cave in FireFox and it worked. Probably just a Google Chrome problem.  biggrin.gif

OH, yeah I forgot about that. I think DC works best in Firefox or IE.

EDIT:

Nope, not an issue with Chrome. I've been using Chrome for the entire event with no problems. wink.gif

Or not...?

Edited by miladyz

No problems everyone! xd.png

And yeah, thanks once again to all our amazing spriters! These eggs are just stunning. ;D And of course TJ, for putting this whole thing together!

No problems everyone! xd.png

And yeah, thanks once again to all our amazing spriters! These eggs are just stunning. ;D And of course TJ, for putting this whole thing together!

Ditto! biggrin.gif

22/38

Edited by White Fox

Has TJ hinted at anything special happening with the eggs after the event ends?

I think the "something special" is that we get to keep the eggs. wink.gif

I think the "something special" is that we get to keep the eggs. wink.gif

That's good enough for me. They're so pretty. smile.gif

It would be cool if they hatched, though.