TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

1. there are no duplicates. once you get the egg, it won't show up anymore.

2. we don't even know if they will hatch. you don't need to do anything except collect the rest, and then when its over we'll see what happens

ah, thank you. :3

LOL when I did that it brought me to that deep sea page, and I found an egg on it. xd.png

xd.png wowzers

*is pretty sure its been more than 12 minutes since last egg and is wondering why she hasnt gotten anymore yet*

22th Egg found.

This one looks pale and kinda hard to see the decorative markings on it.

Still working on my sig scroll.

well, that's it. my last one: user posted image

this was really fun smile.gif

Than You TJ and all the spriters that made this fun game possible. Arigatou!

*runs off to enjoy little orange basket*

Maybe we'll end up with a link to a Leetle Easter Basket on our scrolls where we can see the eggs?

can't figure out how to put the eggs in the basket... I've got two eggs so far... they show up at the top of my scroll

HELP!!!

Edited by Husky51

can't figure out how to put the eggs in the basket...  I've got two eggs so far...

HELP!!!

The eggs automatically go in the basket when you click them. If you go to your Scroll page, you can click on the basket and see your eggs.

EDIT: ninja.gif 'd.

Edited by miladyz

Is there going to be a prize for these things? I really hope so otherwise what is the point of collecting all the eggs except the fun.

The fun is not good enough for you?

Though I have to admit I hope we get to keep them and they don't just disappear.

How are you guys finding so many!? I haven't found more than 1. EDIT: ahahah I found another one xd.png

Edited by Thefireeternal11

The fun is not good enough for you?

Though I have to admit I hope we get to keep them and they don't just disappear.

I hope we end up with a Leetle Basket :3

37/38

WHOOT!!

Thanks TJ and the Makes of these super Wonderful eggs!! Man I been having fun seening what I get and how many I got left!!

Kind of sad that I got one more to go but hey it been fun seening them come and go into the basket!!!

[huggles them all!!]