TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

*sigh*

DO I NEED TO MAKE A SPORK GUYS? D:<

be nice peeps

the eggs are pretty

collecting them is fun

DONT MAKE ME MAKE A SPORK D:<

(partially cuz im so hungry right now its probaly be the starving spork of feed me now >.> )

Maaake an egg spork biggrin.gif

Wait... you have to wait 12 minutes before finding another Easter egg? .__.

Ill have been ninja'd, lol, I'm sure, but: you can just leave your basket on and refresh it every 12 minutes to snag your egg while you do whatever in between.

You can collect about 5 an hour, so it takes a while, but well worth it, I'd say.

Very pretty eggs, and we do, apparently, get to keep them, only the basket will be moved from the top of our scrolls at some later point.

Oh, now the drama comes in.

Drama, you're about a hundred pages late. What gives?

-shot- At least it's not as bad as on other holidays...

The drama llama has been hiding in my siggy, just waiting for the right moment to pop out for maximum chaos.

For you pplz worried about losing 'em: Why not just save the images as you find them?

that's what i'm doing laugh.gif

i won't use them or anything like that though...

Today is Day one. You must not be in my Timezone. DC runs on Eastern time. As the event started at 1am est this morning, 1 am est tommorow morning will be the start of Day two.

By yesterday I mean like 10: pm yesterday. Not exact time of course but still wasn't one. Maybe the different time zones t.j. did relese them. DAMN TIME ZONES THE SPAWN OF SATAN!!!!

I love all of these eggs, by the way. Now if only I could get the ones I tried IRL to look that good. xd.png

*blushes* no problem, really. Im so happy it helped xd.png

If anyone else needs it, its on page 124 happy.gif

read your summary on page 124--really helpful!! thanks =D

Having the eggs and basket is pretty darn special all on it's own, in my opinion. LOL!

ditto biggrin.gif

i just hope we get to keep them( crosses fingers)

I guess I have 38 now. Is there 40 eggs to be found or only these 38? Anyways this was so much fun! Thanks! ^^

I have five, but I do not know what they're called... Could somebody post like a list of all or at least some of the eggs? SO that I can see what the Swan Egg, ect is?

I'm going to make screencaps of my eggs and basket when I fill my basket, so I can remember the pretties if they do go away!

I don't mind there not being a reward for finding the eggs, and actually... I kind of hope they don't hatch or anything. >_>; I want to keep the little basket with the eggs on my scroll. xd.png

Now I have 8/38! ^^

So far, I've only got 5 eggs. But at least my homework's going pretty fast (thank you sparknotes).

I have five, but I do not know what they're called... Could somebody post like a list of all or at least some of the eggs? SO that I can see what the Swan Egg, ect is?

user posted image

Swan egg

I'm going to make screencaps of my eggs and basket when I fill my basket, so I can remember the pretties if they do go away!

I doubt they are going to I don't think hes going to let us do all this then let them disappear off our scrolls for good.

so we know for a fact now that there are 38 eggs? Who has them all? can you tell me cause I so want to see all these beautiful eggs.

For those who want to see all the eggs / check against the ones they've got / other you can go here: List of Easter Eggs

38 eggs so far, however suprises may be in store... ninja.gif (or not tongue.gif)

Hubby is getting more and more annoyed laugh.gif

Me on the laptop, daughter on PC...

"What egg did you find?" "Got so-an-so now" "Oh...I just found so-and-so"

"How many do you still need? and which ones?"

And we're not even close to eachother, we have to shout from kitchen to livingroom and vice versa tongue.gif

He's trying to watch NCIS *grin*