TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Ok now 25 and with the 25th egg it is now showing the one outside the basket rather than in it. biggrin.gif And when I get them all I will print pixs of the basket and the eggies to put in my draggie book. Just in case something magical happens to them all after the 2 days are up. smile.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

So it is just hunting for pretty eggs to have pretty eggs like the leetle tree sprite? Sounds good to me. smile.gif

I really hope I don't need to come in here with the Anti-Drama Hose and spray everyone down. -frowns meaningfully at everyone-

Let's keep the bickering to a minimum, or in PM please. Remember, everyone's entitled to their opinion.

My pages are infinitely loading, at this point. I pity those trying to get any actual dragon eggs today. sad.gif

I'm not going to apologize for being disappointed, since I spent 9 hours looking for eggs, when I could have been spending time with my family. Congrats to the spriters, they make pretty eggs, whatever. I just would have like to have been told that this was a purely fun event at the beginning, so I could have actually enjoyed it instead of rushing to my computer every 12 minutes. There's no need to comment on people's opinions, or the butt-kissers of "Oh, well I love these eggs". So please stop harassing me for being disappointed on wasting a Sunday.

I don't recall TJ's post ever saying that there would be anything other than the eggs. People just assumed too much and looks like you were one of them.

And I resent being called a butt kisser because I liked the eggs and was one of the ones who used my manners and thanked TJ for them!

Nobody forced you to refresh every 12 minutes and take time away from your family or "waste" your sunday - you chose to do that!

EDIT: Apologies to iarsma. Don't mean to keep drama going but this post really irritated me. TJ and the spriters went to a lot of trouble to do this for us after all the problems they had with Mod Mayhem - I think a little gratitude wouldn't go amiss!

Edited by lexa000

7 hours and 36 minutes = how long it takes, total, to get all 38 eggs. Minimum.

Mind you, you can be doing OTHER THINGS for 99% of that time. Just, every 12 minutes, you can go to a page on dc to collect your next egg. It is quite possible to NOT waste your day and collect eggs at the same time.

<3

Wait... Do you have to get one egg before it'll show your basket? 'Cause I'm just sitting at the basket page for mine, and I'm about to start hunting for my friend too. It'd be easier if the basket automatically appears, but I guess I could always just sit at the cave page for her....

Wait... Do you have to get one egg before it'll show your basket? 'Cause I'm just sitting at the basket page for mine, and I'm about to start hunting for my friend too. It'd be easier if the basket automatically appears, but I guess I could always just sit at the cave page for her....

Your basket will appear once you have collected an egg.

Just caught the black swan egg! Love it. Ive got 10 now. only 28 more to go. -bricked- next at 3:40. I might use the images to make a sig banner like egg hunt 2010 or something. If thats allowed, at least tongue.gif

or a flashie that cycles through all 38 (so have a static of the basket with the eggs changing inside the handle... or something...)

@panic_at_the_disco yeah, after the first egg the basket will pop up smile.gif

37 now. Only one more left. I've had a wonderful time collecting the eggs.

You weren't the only one hon...I was too.

Unfortunately there's always ONE party-pooper. No way around it. But ah well, I ignore it and continue having fun. happy.gif That's exactly what this event has been! A lot of fun and something completely different to do while scroll-locked with the newest release eggs. smile.gif

There's no need to comment on people's opinions, or the butt-kissers of "Oh, well I love these eggs". .

So people can't enjoy something for what it is? People are "but kissers now"?

Anyways...it doesn't matter if I spend my time for nothing. It's brought back good memories I forgot about.

AND I HAVE AN ORANGE BASKET!!!! <3

Is there really 38 eggs only or is there more? Has anyone that has collected 38 eggs tried to see if they can not find another one after 38?

Yup - nothing else is popping up for me.

I don't understand... on tj's post ot says it's 2 day event, NOT 1 day event

Sooo quick question since I really dont want to look through 150+ pages....

Do we get to keep the eggs and basket when this fun is all over??

unsure.gif

Sorry for this dumb question but i can´t find a egg, and i´m trying.... where i have to search? Have to wait the full load of the page? There is a better spot to look for one? Plz someone help =//

Thank´s!