TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Sorry to break it to you guys, these are just pretty eggs.

Wow...that was kind of a buzzkill. So I've been spending all day on my laptop just to look at pretty eggs?

help!

i can not find any eggs! sad.gif

Then when i do se the he are res xs! blink.gif

The eggs are not found on the forum. There is a 12 minute cool down period after you find your first egg. You can just refresh that screen in 12 minutes and another egg will appear.

is it just me or does the egg with all the glowy lights on it look like my suggestion for the deep sea egg way back when?

lol no matter to me are they just pretty eggs biggrin.gif better this than be disappointed to hatchlings/adults wink.gif

13/38 wink.gif i'm trying to get all of them, but let see do i have enough time tongue.gif

Wow...that was kind of a buzzkill. So I've been spending all day on my laptop just to look at pretty eggs?

Wow .. I am speechless ... shouldn't you be at least a little bit thankful?

Has anyone noticed that when you are grabbing them that they have codes?

is it just me or does the egg with all the glowy lights on it look like my suggestion for the deep sea egg way back when?

Uh, what?

I based that egg off a Na'vi. =/

Well, I got all 38 approximately ten minutes ago, but nothing happened. Maybe the basket will be moved tomorrow or the day after, when all of this is over?

Entitlement complex much?

not really...... just disappointed i mean i like that we keep them n all i just had a bunch of ideas in my head and now poof! shot down .-.

hmm...i'm fairly certain the drop rate of these things is some sort of calculation on your activity and the time remaining to the next hourly drop. if you remain lethargic all day and do nothing, you are guaranteed to get 24 eggs. if you have a lot of activity in between, i believe you can max at 3 per hour, which means you can get them all in just under 13 hours.

i think i'll take the low road xd.png.

#12 was the swan egg, whoo! ^^

And yeah, I think these eggs will just be decorations. But I started this with that in mind, so I'm not too disappointed. And it's fun to collect these anyway, whether there's a reward or not.

Tomorrow it will be done. Yesterday was day one.

Im confused then because TJ didnt post the message about them until this morning at 1:00am cave time and if its for 2 days that would make it through tomorrow then wouldnt it?

Ok, the eggs are pretty and we know who sprited them...but who made the baskets? They're pretty too. I've seen 3 colors so far...green,yellow,and orange.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

What do these eggs do then? Do they disappear after the event??

The eggs are not found on the forum.  There is a 12 minute cool down period after you find your first egg.  You can just refresh that screen in 12 minutes and another egg will appear.

Thank you!

Wow .. I am speechless ... shouldn't you be at least a little bit thankful?

Yes, I am thankful, but I wouldn't have spent all this time timing myself to catch the eggs and taking it so seriously if I knew there was no point except to look at the pretty eggs.

Entitlement complex?????

It refers to people who feel that everything must have a prize.

Hence, they feel "entitled" to a reward for everything that they do.

It's a complex because it doesn't work out that way in real life.