TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Not that I'm ungrateful for looking for the pretty eggs, but it'll b 1 AM tomorrow when I'm done and they don't hatch? Not hating on the eggs or anything, but still? sad.gif

And I DO like the pretty eggs, btw. I want the swan.

Uh, what?

I based that egg off a Na'vi. =/

guess it just looks similar lol. I don't even really remember what my deep sea egg looked like except that it had a line of glowing lights on it.

Edited by Layn

Yes, I am thankful, but I wouldn't have spent all this time timing myself to catch the eggs and taking it so seriously if I knew there was no point except to look at the pretty eggs.

Quoting Pink's Post for you ...

It refers to people who feel that everything must have a prize.

Hence, they feel "entitled" to a reward for everything that they do.

It's a complex because it doesn't work out that way in real life.

It would make sense that the basket would stay on our scroll even after the event finishes...right? D;

guess it just looks similar lol.

Then why say anything at all. It's like you were insinuating I stole your egg somehow. Why even say anything like that? I haven't even seen your egg.

Ok, the eggs are pretty and we know who sprited them...but who made the baskets? They're pretty too. I've seen 3 colors so far...green,yellow,and orange.

I made the baskets <3

Quoting Pink's Post for you ...

I don't have this "feeling" that everything I do deserves a prize; I just would have liked to know this was a fun game, rather than a chance to get an egg, etc. I still would have participated, just not as seriously.

35 now. So if there are 38, I only have 3 more to go.

What's wrong with just having pretty eggs to look at?

It's the same as a goodly portion of the unbreedable dragons we have.

'Sides, these ones are EXTRA prettiful.

biggrin.gif

Today is Day one.

I have been for the whole thing. Yesterday was day one. I have been collecting since yesterday.

Yes, I am thankful, but I wouldn't have spent all this time timing myself to catch the eggs and taking it so seriously if I knew there was no point except to look at the pretty eggs.

I knew it but I enjoyed the hunt for the fun of it sleep.gif

Speaking of which.. I'm done!

So pretty. I hope they stick around on the scroll, someone had to put a lot of time and effort into drawing/making them. It'd be really neat if they hatched into mini-dragons or something too, but that's too much to ask.

And even if they vanish...what a fun little thing on the site! smile.gif

*sigh*

DO I NEED TO MAKE A SPORK GUYS? D:<

be nice peeps

the eggs are pretty

collecting them is fun

DONT MAKE ME MAKE A SPORK D:<

(partially cuz im so hungry right now its probaly be the starving spork of feed me now >.> )

Edited by Gil212

So far, I only have fourteen eggs. Twenty-four more to go! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Just grabbed another one. It's the pretty green and pink looking one!

Edited by grape_slushie

I have been for the whole thing. Yesterday was day one. I have been collecting since yesterday.

Today is Day one. You must not be in my Timezone. DC runs on Eastern time. As the event started at 1am est this morning, 1 am est tommorow morning will be the start of Day two.

Just got my 13th egg. :>

And I'm fine with these being just pretty pictures. The spriters worked hard on these eggs, and I'm glad they did. They're beautiful. And so what if we don't get anything for hunting them? It's not like refreshing a web page every 10 - 12 minutes is difficult. If it were harder, sure, I might appreciate a little something in return. But it's not.

There's dozens of other dragons to be hunted on this site. Many of which I don't yet have, either. A prize-less event like this is perfectly acceptable to me. It gives me something to do.

Need moar eggs, omnomnom~ *inhales them all* xd.png

I don't mind if there isn't a prize for the egg festival its still fun to search for eggs.

So pretty. I hope they stick around on the scroll, someone had to put a lot of time and effort into drawing/making them. It'd be really neat if they hatched into mini-dragons or something too, but that's too much to ask.

And even if they vanish...what a fun little thing on the site!

Agreed!

biggrin.gif That's the spirit we are talking about!