dragonpile101

Chicken Smoothie anyone?

Does anyone know about Chicken Smoothie?  

392 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The green dragon grew up today and it's amazing. ;A;

Either I can't find anyone or people really don't want the store dinosaurs.

Eh, I traded for the C$ to buy the pack. I think maybe they're popular, they are pretty and very well done - maybe people just want to hoard 'em. xd.png

Eh, I traded for the C$ to buy the pack. I think maybe they're popular, they are pretty and very well done - maybe people just want to hoard 'em. xd.png

I just bought 2 more sets to trade to this person...only to have the trade auto cancel. 3 sets of dinosaurs I don't need.

I just bought 2 more sets to trade to this person...only to have the trade auto cancel. 3 sets of dinosaurs I don't need.

What are you looking to get for them? :3

What are you looking to get for them? :3

An kind of pets or items (preferably wishlist) that would make for an even trade. Really I'd like my money back for them to be honest.

Some of these quitting threads are incredibly funny. One of the last ones I saw was "I don't have time for this site, being in middle school..."

Because middle school is incredibly time consuming.

Just a heads up, I'm looking for some of the rarer items. I can either just trade CS stuff for them or FR if that's your thing. If you have a lot on my wishlist then I would draw for them.

Some of these quitting threads are incredibly funny. One of the last ones I saw was "I don't have time for this site, being in middle school..."

Because middle school is incredibly time consuming.

Just a heads up, I'm looking for some of the rarer items. I can either just trade CS stuff for them or FR if that's your thing. If you have a lot on my wishlist then I would draw for them.

When I was in middle and high school, adopt sites were in their heyday. xd.png

I have a few extra Easter animal eggs if you're in need. :3 I'd love to do a swap for a new signature scroll picture.

Don't forget to join the Easter Egg hunt, which has started tonight. =3

Oops! >.< *Runs to CS to hunt banners*

When I was in middle and high school, adopt sites were in their heyday. xd.png

I have a few extra Easter animal eggs if you're in need. :3 I'd love to do a swap for a new signature scroll picture.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewt...?f=21&t=1768479

Here's my art thread if you're interested in that. Unfortunately I'm probably gonna increase my prices again to slow down the traffic

Chicken Smoothie is great. I recently met a group of friends there and we've started two roleplays together, which I'm quite happy about.

Originally joining the forum section of DragCave, which was introduced to me by those friends, was quite disorienting, as the

piece of BBCode is disabled here and as such I cannot orginise my signature/posts the way I'm used to.

The new store unicorns are beautiful <3

I really like the new chicken linearts. I hope we get some more with those linearts, they're much more fun and dynamic.

ouo

So many people are all violent about how they dislike hoarders.

:c

Ignore them. People have complained about people harassing them, but I've never gotten anything like that...probably because I don't hoard anything significant. I have a few of the spiderweb butterfly wolves, bu I can't seem to find many for trade and if I do it's "list trades onry"

Aaah...my collection has slowed way down, of late. I know it's partially my fault as I have too many adoptable sites on my plate to adequately keep up with them all, since I also have to work, but it's rather disheartening how much harder trading seems to have gotten.

Oh well. At least I'm keeping up with the current month, and I've survived this long without a complete collection, I'm sure I'll be able to cope without one at all tongue.gif

I remember playing this site when it was 'new', have since quit. It was an okay game but I find some of the users to be overly aggressive and the artwork became a bit boring and repetitive, nice to see all the nice new line arts.

I used to play! I joined way back in '09. It was really fun when I was younger, but over time my interests have shifted greatly, therefore, my decision to quit this year wasn't to hard to make. Besides, I hadn't really been active since '13. I did a give-away for my entire pet collection instead of just leaving it to rot.

I never had m uch chance to play the summer event this year. and some of the stuff I had a hard time finding, such as computer parts. so I am going to have very few pets at all.