TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

lol, accedently got 2 of the same one, oh well, it's going to take a while to get them all, especialy since I bet these have different sprites for the different genders ;D

this is one release that I do hope lasts for months xd.png

Of course, of course I have to be locked right now... And I don't want to give them up, not even my pink one. >.<

The eggs look so awesome, though! Ugh! I want them. ::paces::

Got them all except the sunlight egg, got 2 fell flame.

Thank you so much for the new eggs, I think I recognize at least one of them happy.gif.

Sigh. I accidentally got two of one kind and one each of two of the others, so no fell flame eggs for me tonight. Darn.

Wow people are abandoning eggs to get the new ones,I caught a gold at the AP now I am scroll locked dry.gif

Nice eggs!

And I really hope this is not an April Fool's day joke, and that they will hatch into common dragons as I don't remember who said... [i abandoned an egg I was supossed to gift for this xd.png]

I got one. For some reason the eggs didn't change for me very often when I refreshed ):

Oh wow, this seems to be awesome.. got one of them. *stares at her Geode and Magma hatchlings* WHY MUST YOU GUYS BE SO COOL :<

The new sprites for the female Sunsets and the male Electrics are beautiful. I think the new sprites for the male Sunrises are beautiful too but this also means that I'll have to get another since my only two are both male, and the "sun" dragons have been a pain in the rear for me to get in the past. Though now that I think about it, the new hatching times should make it easier. tongue.gif

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Of course, Teej, you release one egg then everyone's like, 'That's it?" And gets themselves locked, and THEN you release the new ones.

I'm locked, but only for a couple more hours. Even then, I figure the new eggs won't be going anywhere just yet. It may be time to do some AP stalking to see what people dropped! happy.gif

Aww man, my hatchies just locked me :/ At least I got one! Although, has anyone else seen the new sunrise/sunset and electric sprites? AWESOME!! I just noticed them smile.gif

I got a brilliant radiance one I remember this one being worked on laugh.gif

the green speckled one seems familiar too

of less interest I also caught a poor lowish time white hatchling that was getting bounced around the AP

Edited by chickenhound

I also see that more dragons have the male/female sprites changed.... they look nice happy.gif