TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I'm sorry, I'm getting confused.

Someone asked if they are permanent, and another mentioned only two of the four and said "at least they're permanent."

I'm assuming all four are permanent, but for the sake of clarification, can someone say it that way, please?

(Someone who knows, not just "yes, I think so")

I caught 3 of the 4 on the last big drop. That is all I had room for so now must wait for the 4th. I am not abandoning anything! I love my little chicken egg. wink.gif

Forgot to say thank you TJ and all the spriters for these new dragons. Beautiful! I cannot wait to see the adults.

Edited by purplehaze

What is with these weird names you guys are using? The names are obviously the Debaglyurms, the Filthnrfms, the Yarglblargls, and the Plorkmnars.

I think it's impressive you can spell these words blink.gif

And with Frills, in someone's sig it says that they will miss the frills.

Me! It's free to anyone who wants to put it in their sig, too. smile.gif

I'm sorry, I'm getting confused.

Someone asked if they are permanent, and another mentioned only two of the four and said "at least they're permanent."

I'm assuming all four are permanent, but for the sake of clarification, can someone say it that way, please?

(Someone who knows, not just "yes, I think so")

So not only is there talk of the frills going bye-bye, but ALSO talk of not all of the eggs from this drop being permanent?!

GAH curse you scroll lock and slow internet!

Well, caught another hellfire/filthingummy at the last hourly drop. This I'll hang onto both since ppl are implying they're harder to catch. I remember seeing the speckled eggs from the DR forum, and they are AWESOME. I wants one.

Also, what's this about the Frills? I really hope that's a (bad taste) April Fool's joke.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I asked TJ last night, and he says the dragons are here to stay.

Also, I hid the adult hellfires, so don't go looking for them on my deviantART, as they aren't there anymore! Ha HA!

I asked TJ last night, and he says the dragons are here to stay.

\

which the frills or the new?

Edited by chickenhound

So the males are wary of being nagged by the females? tongue.gif

Edited by FyreDrygyon

The new dragons are here to stay. Kila says frills are being retired, dunno about anything else.

Um, yeah. Hellfires are just full of problems, lol. First, no S2 sprites (fixed now, thanks TJ!), then no S2 descrippy, but now the dimorphic S2 descrppies are mixed up.

Awe, I finally got at least two of the new eggs. *^-^* And now I'm locked and I don't want to abandon my other eggies. Just hope they are ALL common, as I will have no chance to get them if they will be dropped as rares... dry.gif

I love the egg sprites! Want to keep them on my scroll as eggs... Wouldn't that be wonderful? lalalaaa

Bisous and Happy April's Fool day!

(I would so laught if we all are getting fooled and the eggs disappear tomorrow... xd.png )

OH NOES.

TJ mixed up the S2 Hellfire descriptions!

Males are wary, females are aggressive. xd.png

Lawls xd.png Wow xd.png They were glitched a while ago that they gendered but no sprite change now this xd.png geese lawls xd.png

ps I have seen the adult before 8D When it was in teh completed thingies xd.png Ive seen the adults for teh Breasted wyverns hellfires adn Nebula dragons 8D

Oh no, my mouse died. Now I have to use a touchpad. ANd do my eyes decieve me. I saw a neotropical on the main cave!

..lolwut?

The frills are leaving?

And there was no drop at :40. I waited until that exact time, and as soon as it changed, I refreshed. No drops. I continued refreshing until :42. No drops.

TJ must like messing with my sanity in cruel ways.

The new dragons are here to stay. Kila says frills are being retired, dunno about anything else.

Um, yeah. Hellfires are just full of problems, lol. First, no S2 sprites (fixed now, thanks TJ!), then no S2 descrippy, but now the dimorphic S2 descrppies are mixed up.

): okay I had no idea Kila said so too, that's sad.

and maybe all the mix ups are part of a prank? O-e I can't tell anything anymore, but ty for the hellfires. xd.png

(I would so laught if we all are getting fooled and the eggs disappear tomorrow... xd.png )

ohmy.gif I'd cry if that happened.

I wouldn't. Still haven't managed to snag any of them... Why is it that more people are getting on when they should be... IDK... In school... At work... Something like that?

EDIT: Hellfire maker, +1 internets

Edited by dbcification