TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Ohyay.

Got one of the Speckle eggs... Bright-Breasted Wyvern, I think?

Well, now I join others in being locked. rolleyes.gif

Ohyay.

It's a Yarglblargl.

an someone please catch for me? i can't get anything. write me a pm.

thanks wink.gif

Got a nebula, a speckled and this "changing colorsin sunlight" eggie. *goes joining all the other scroll-locked people here*

I just knew I'd sleep past 10. Darn it. D:<

Oh well, at least I'm not locked and ready to get my Hellfire egg.

Ohyay.

Yuo Im trying hard for one though xd.png Im scroll locked too xd.png With a frill Ice (Its bea Dorkface of lineage 8D ) Nebula and sunsong 8D Wanted a Bright Breasted Wyvern though xd.png and a hellfire wyvern xd.png

That female fellbeastie. My god. So lovely. I'm pretty impressed with the loveliness of all the new sprites, but that female fell just kills me.

sad.gif Dangit, I missed the 05 drop. Oh well. BTW, Pterocks,(sorry for mispelling) how do u put the frill img into a sig? It needs a code, I beleive.

Its past 12 AM here and i still cant get any new egg >.<

at 12, i went on an adoption spree, but all were taken at the same time >.<

*headesks*

That female fellbeastie. My god. So lovely. I'm pretty impressed with the loveliness of all the new sprites, but that female fell just kills me.

:o I didn't notice they were all already at S2. They're even more beautiful than before.

Curse the Cave for making this drop have no Hellfires. >_<

I so want the sunlight one but it seems hard to catch than the other three. Perhaps I need more caffeine tongue.gif

HA! I knew it! The pinkish one was the sunstone amphithere!

Seems like we're introducing more variety to the cave...

I'm happily locked and dun wanna ditch the CB white or the CB skywing. ._. I love all of my eggs and I kicked 3 of them today, including a frill.

I'm thinking about stopping about now and getting back to catching Yarglblargl and the.. not SunSong, but whatever it's really called xd.png in the wee hours (morning where I live) or... just not for some hours from now; I'm an annoyed bird after nothing in 4 hourly drops in a row and 4 drawings with a deadline still in this week.

I so want the sunlight one but it seems hard to catch than the other three. Perhaps I need more caffeine tongue.gif

Really? I thought that Hellfires were harder. Its the only one I don't have.

I have three hours until my cheese should hatch and I can catch all four today. Then I have to catch them for my Best Friend.

BTW, Pterocks,(sorry for mispelling) how do u put the frill img into a sig? It needs a code, I beleive.

Yeah... Lol, forgot to put the code. Though, a user could save the picture onto their comp and upload it again...

Anyway, here's the code for anyone who wants it.

[IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/w9u3iu.jpg]

It's a Yarglblargl.

It's makes me think of the noise a cow makes when the farmer chops it's head off with a mashede before taking it to the slaughter house.

How pleasant.

When exactly do the frills become retired?

They are you are only still seing them because people are dropping them for new mayhem eggs.

anyone else besides me already know what the new adult sprites look like

I've seen them all about equally except for the Hellfire. That one was a bit harder to get. I was also able to snatch all of them technically--kept getting the 'don't overburden yourself' message. Be sure to turn off images and java when cave hunting, everyone =3

They are you are only still seing them because people are dropping them for new mayhem eggs.

anyone else besides me already know what the new adult sprites look like

I do. They are epic

Edit:W00T 100th post and level 3

Edited by satyr76