TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Speaking of April Fools, my deviantART icon got changed to a Team Edward icon, lol.

Mines Leged of seekers xd.png Da admins and staff also changed our sigs on Da xd.png

Different timezones. The drop happened for me last night, and I am going to be heading to class in about 30 minutes. I haven't been missing anything important for this drop, (except sleep) but I am having a lot of trouble getting anything.

ohmy.gif I'd cry if that happened.

I would feel... silly.

It would be silly if I had never gotten the eggs I wanted so much, then everyone else's eggs dissapeared.

Actually, I'd probably laugh evily and say: "NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS"

xd.png

This is the first I've heard of new eggs being in the cave...are they here to stay, or are they for a limited time? Figures I'm scroll locked! >.< Please someone tell me that they're here to stay!

Caught a third egg - all three are the brillant radiance ones thought. But, I'm just glad to catch them. So glad I'm house/cat sitting today for a friend with high speed internet.

Somehow I don't see TJ to be one for playing mean pranks like taking the eggs away after all that's happened the past few weeks... :3

Speaking of April Fools, my deviantART icon got changed to a Team Edward icon, lol.

NO

I love mudkips, but Twilight?! D:<

Brb gonna go MURDER all of the dA staff.

This is the first I've heard of new eggs being in the cave...are they here to stay, or are they for a limited time? Figures I'm scroll locked! >.< Please someone tell me that they're here to stay!

Every time somebody asks this instead of looking, God throws a kitten off of Mount Everest.

They're here to stay.

NO

Im lucky Im so anti-twilight but I ended up with random something called legend of seekers (never heard of it myself lawls xd.png)

Every time somebody asks this instead of looking, God throws a kitten off of Mount Everest.

They're here to stay.

Hey, what did kittens ever do to you? ANyway, I'm hoping to get some more eggs at this drop

NO

I, on the other hand, think this year we got the best dA April's Fool prank ever.

BTW, I think I'm going to like Nebulae and Fell Fires the most from this release.

I wouldn't. Still haven't managed to snag any of them... Why is it that more people are getting on when they should be... IDK... In school... At work... Something like that?

EDIT: Hellfire maker, +1 internets

if you time it right, some people are announcing extra nebula drops in community departure.

Caught a fourth egg and it is also a brillant radiance (so I have four of the same).

Holy... one looks like the nebula dragon!!!

I wonder why tongue.gifxd.png

Im lucky Im so anti-twilight but I ended up with random something called legend of seekers (never heard of it myself lawls xd.png)

Its a show based of of a popular book series called the sword of truth.

Ha! Now I have a sun egg!

Right, that's me locked until my mint deigns to hatch....

Its a show based of of a popular book series called the sword of truth.

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh xd.png Righto then xd.png

YES YES YES 8D I GOT BLOOMIN NEBULA 8D YESSSSSSS Ive been trying so hard to just snatch a single egggy 8D

YEAH! I SNAGGED 4 OF EM ALREADY

...a duplicate of one DX I can't abandon it yet. Curses!

+5 internets for the artists of all of these D8