TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

plzzz i just want 1 sunsong and 1 spakeld plzzzzzzzz help me any 1 with fast net

@hellfires:

oh come on, I don't think a person who could be offended by such a name of dragon species would come to a game where you care for dragons... rolleyes.gif

I haven't been able to grab any of the new ones so far, not with my poor connection speed and lil slow compie. I guess I'll just have to wait till people start to breed them and they become more common. Till then - I'm building up my BSA green and pink squads.

The sprites are epic, though... the male hellfire especially - it just looks hot. And hor... I mean, spiky tongue.gif

The worst part is, I have nothing to trade. None of my dragons seem to be interested in procreating at the moment. <-<

The worst part is, I have nothing to trade. None of my dragons seem to be interested in procreating at the moment. <-<

I bred 14 pairs of dragons yesterday, and got four common eggs out of it. >< Not very cooperative dragons. They've even had a few weeks off! But nooo, obviously getting an egg I want once in a while is too much to ask of them tongue.gif

Well, the point of this post was really to say that I can help you with that sunsong. Or try to, at least. I snagged an extra CB sunsong, and I already have an adult pair so I can try to breed others with time. I don't much care if my frozen hatchlings are bred or CB anyway. So if you want it, I can try to send it over smile.gif

I think there officaly must be something wrong with the cave and it all probably has to do with ratios. First the cave dosen't drop the new eggs like commons, it drops them like rares. And now almost nothing is breeding . . . TJ tell us what's going on!

for me cb or pb sunsong or spakled r ok i relly wiching for 1 my net is kelling me

I think TJ could have made the code a little less strict. Perhaps 50% of the eggs dropped could be the new eggs, rather than only like 10% ? I know he tweaked the code to prevent massive cave clog, but this is the extreme opposite of that. The eggs are hard to get; I still need my first Sunsong and it's been a week now. X'D

I bred 14 pairs of dragons yesterday, and got four common eggs out of it. >< Not very cooperative dragons. They've even had a few weeks off! But nooo, obviously getting an egg I want once in a while is too much to ask of them tongue.gif

Well, the point of this post was really to say that I can help you with that sunsong. Or try to, at least. I snagged an extra CB sunsong, and I already have an adult pair so I can try to breed others with time. I don't much care if my frozen hatchlings are bred or CB anyway. So if you want it, I can try to send it over smile.gif

Same here. Nothing from my 6 silvers, 2 golds, or 9 trios, or any of my bluna pairs.

I managed to bite a cb vamp, but I've had no takers.

And there was me wondering if I was the only one having difficulties breeding my dragons. I also still haven't caught a bright-breasted wyvern yet and I've hardly seen any nebulae since the first day - I think I'm lucky to have even one of those. Mind you, at least part of that's my own fault - silly misclicks! rolleyes.gif Not gonna drop my new chickie egg though. wink.gif

Not gonna drop my new chickie egg though. wink.gif

I have seen about 6 chickens since this morning, and only one sunsong. Why is this? I thought chickens were rare?

my other Nebula and BBW didn't breed this time. Hopefully my sunsong and hellfire will when they grow up *especially the hellfire* at least i have one of each now so i'll eventually breed them

Edited by whitedragon313711

Aww, I got no interest with my sunsong and snow angel.. >.>

Looks like back to cave-stalking for another week. xd.png

i've got 2 sunsong eggs, but no others! i never seem to click on them in time! lol. I dont know if they are going to hatch in time though. They've already had 3 days, and only ~22 views!

Rrgh... Why are the new eggs so rare to come upon? Also why are rare eggs now dropping like uncommons? What is going on here?

I have seen about 6 chickens since this morning, and only one sunsong. Why is this? I thought chickens were rare?

I understood that they're supposed to be uncommon, but the fact that they can't breed makes them seem rare. Of course, I could be wrong! tongue.gif

And yeah, I'm surprised at that ratio of chickens to sunsongs too.

i donot know but i think thay rar or thay r comon in big demand so i was wish if thay drop more so every 1 can get it

I understood that they're supposed to be uncommon, but the fact that they can't breed makes them seem rare. Of course, I could be wrong! tongue.gif

And yeah, I'm surprised at that ratio of chickens to sunsongs too.

Normally I only see one or two chickens a month, so seeing six in one day made me think the ratios were out of whack.

i need sunsong and spakled

I think everyone does.

I think once mine have grown up, and I have the other gender that I need, I'll be breeding mine simply to drop into the AP.

Edited by Fortune86

i need sunsong and spakled

I still don't have any Hellfire or Sunsong (I want 2 each), and I want another Spakled.

My Nebulas didn't produce eggs this week.

Edited by Morgaine Lythande

I still don't have any Hellfire or Sunsong (I want 2 each), and I want another Spakled.

My Nebulas didn't produce eggs this week.

and the funny part i see spakle and hell fire more than other

A BIG thank you to Nimrodel, who gifted me a Sunsong happy.gif

You're very welcome biggrin.gif

Just managed to catch a second quartet of all mayhems, hoping they will gender correctly.