TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Yes, that is why I want to try it out.

I'm just kind of contemplating that they may both be rares, which is an automatic refusal as I'm sure we all know. xDDD

..but then again, if I breed them with each other, and they're rare, they'll refuse anyway so. x)

It does not really matter which choice I take anyhow.

We'll seeee.

I have seen a few nebula eggs that had a nebula x holiday pairing.

hey is it ok if i give like some sort of hint/thing i kept doing to get my rare egg?

Yes, that is why I want to try it out.

I'm just kind of contemplating that they may both be rares, which is an automatic refusal as I'm sure we all know. xDDD

..but then again, if I breed them with each other, and they're rare, they'll refuse anyway so. x)

It does not really matter which choice I take anyhow.

We'll seeee.

I don't think you'll have trouble....I think there have been successful breedings. Plus, TJ said they're equal in rarity, and at least two of them (Nebula and BBW) were designed to be common.

hey is it ok if i give like some sort of hint/thing i kept doing to get my rare egg?

please tell your hint!

I don't think you'll have trouble....I think there have been successful breedings. Plus, TJ said they're equal in rarity, and at least two of them (Nebula and BBW) were designed to be common.

Great!

So I will breed my sunsong male with my snow angel and either my Hellfire or BBW females with my yulebuck.

I hope it works, and I hope I get more than one egg so I can spread the joy! xd.png

am i allowed i dont wanna get banned

I doubt you will get banned over saying something that helps you. It is not like someone told you to keep a lid on it, right?

Edited by Galaxygirl

ok so you have to wait for it to restock * OBVIOUSLY * then ignore every egg but the far left egg that is the most common place for these rare eggs to appear i saw the following

Oragomi,cheese,fall flame,speckled,nebula,that other rock one

Edited by splast

Guys, you're allowed to give tips on catching eggs. wink.gif

Edit: *kills spelling*

Edited by Completely Different

ok so you have to wait for it to restock * OBVIOUSLY * then ignore every egg but the far left egg that is the most common place for these rare eggs to appear i saw the following

Oragomi,cheese,fall flame,speckled,nebula,that other rock one

Far left egg or do you mean right egg?

far left aka left not right BUT dont search on the open avatar one go with the ?

Edited by splast

Was it just me, or the female Sunsong Amphipteres looks suspiciously like the male Bluna turned-around? laugh.gif No, I'm not complaning. biggrin.gif

Was it just me, or the female Sunsong Amphipteres looks suspiciously like the male Bluna turned-around? laugh.gif No, I'm not complaning. biggrin.gif

Coincidence, I think. The Blunas were made in the hidden artists forum, and Jer didn't have access to there when she made the Sunsongs.

I just bred a Sunsong egg from a SunsongXSnowangel pairing - ergo, that one is definitely not rare.

yeah in the cave all of the new eggs coming up show up on the right. The only way you get an egg on the left is if no one else got it yet from the right. Which sometimes happens since most people go for the right, if two rares show up right after each other rarely you'll then see a rare in the middle or the left.

In the AP usually but not always you'll see the newest abandoned eggs on the far bottom right. And then the top row, usually the top most left you'll find the eggs with the shortest amount of time left which is often during events like this a rare egg.

All of that is pretty well known, unless maybe you are new.

Edited by Artistic_Avi