TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I just saw a nebula with nebula x nebula parents so purebreds are possbile.

You mean its still going on? I can't find ****! Soooo jealous! dry.gif

Yeah I've also seen a nebula with two nebula parents, but I haven't seen a a hellfire*hellfire or a sunsong*sunsong or a BBW*BBW. I'm pretty certain that since none of them are rare that those three combos are possible, but I'm not going to say that it's 100% until I see them.

I hate to say it, but everyone keeps saying that these Mayhem's aren't rares, I think they might be wrong with the nebula for I have not seem one drop in the random drop page at all. Nor have I seen the FellFlame ones. So unless I am lagging /that/ bad and I'm missing pages, or they really are rare and breeding them is just lucky because they are new right now.

PS: I have been trying for several days to get these. They are darn difficult to get

Edited by ladynkn

I hate to say it, but everyone keeps saying that these Mayhem's aren't rares, I think they might be wrong with the nebula for I have not seem one drop in the random drop page at all. Nor have I seen the FellFlame ones. So unless I am lagging /that/ bad and I'm missing pages, or they really are rare and breeding them is just lucky because they are new right now.

PS: I have been trying for several days to get these. They are darn difficult to get

TJ has said that they are all common. Either there are a lot of people after them so you think there aren't many dropping or the new changes made to drop ratios isn't quite right and there just aren't many that are dropping. All rares can never breed with other rares, so if it even happened once that a pair bred it's always going to be possible. Some dragons just don't like each other and you might get the they refuse message. But for rare dragons you will always get a they refuse message no matter which rare you breed it to.

TJ has said that they are all common. Either there are a lot of people after them so you think there aren't many dropping or the new changes made to drop ratios isn't quite right and there just aren't many that are dropping. All rares can never breed with other rares, so if it even happened once that a pair bred it's always going to be possible. Some dragons just don't like each other and you might get the they refuse message. But for rare dragons you will always get a they refuse message no matter which rare you breed it to.

Oh. I'm not trying to breed. I'm just trying to GET. (which is next to impossible) sad.gif Gotta love wireless.

Oh. I'm not trying to breed. I'm just trying to GET. (which is next to impossible) sad.gif Gotta love wireless.

My point is that since people are breeding them together and it's working then they wouldn't be rare and it wouldn't just be luck.

Good luck. smile.gif It's going to be hard with 368 people at the moment on the cave page.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

Yeah, I've seen quite a few fell flames in the cave, but not many nebulas. I'm thinking that the reason they are hard to find is because they are being snapped up so quickly.

what are their descriptions?

http://www.dragonnery.isgreat.org/index.php?rescue=

there are three of the 4 in the ER here, so you can see them and click to read the description.

The other one is a purple/gold color, there should be some in the egg part of the page

YOS. All my new eggs hatched, and my Sunsong and Hellfire are due to mature in three hours. And HUZZAH! My Nebula is the first hatchie to gender male in any batch of new eggs I've gotten! (All the dragons I got from the August '09 drop gendered female, as well as the Mid-Winter Madness dragons.)

Are these eggs here to stay? Or are they going to go away?

Staying. They are permanent, thet will also be commons.

Well,

If anyone is generous enough and they get an extra egg, I am looking for the fellfire, nebula and Sun ones.

Thanks

Is anyone else seeing a blue background behind the Hellfire hatchlings? I'd suspect it's my computer, but I don't see blue backgrounds behind any of the other dragons.

Is anyone else seeing a blue background behind the Hellfire hatchlings? I'd suspect it's my computer, but I don't see blue backgrounds behind any of the other dragons.

nope I don't see it on my hellfire hatchling. o_O

Ugh, are the 4 new eggs still available in the cave? I have been trying to catch one for hours and have yet to see one drop.

Well, since I've had no luck in finding another CB Nebula, I guess I'm stuck with my male one that ended up with a female name... dry.gif

I REALLY wish I would've been paying more attention.