TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

So, the 4 new eggs are still available in the cave?

Has anyone seen any of the 4 new eggs in the cave in the last few hours?

Edited by Galaxygirl

So far I only have the one that changes colors in the sunlight. sad.gif The egg only has one click and not that many views but I really hope it will hatch. So guys can you please help me get it more views?

i put it in http://www.jaemeia.net/er/

for you sents you have aid on

Wow. TJ really does have power... He turned back time and froze some!

At least now we don't have to speculate about why he didn't freeze any tongue.gif

Yes all 4 breeds are still dropping. I don't see why TJ would change it otherwise >>

And to those who keep thinking Nebula's are suddenly rare, I'm sorry, it is your connection that's fooling you. I have a somewhat good connection and I've seen all 4 of the new breeds dropping somewhat frequently and regularly (I've just been too slow to grab most of them), including Nebula's.

I managed to breed a sunsong but my other 3 refused and I dont want to bother for cbs till the craze dies down so I am raising some AP blacks becuse I need a female alt thanks to the dimorphism

So far I only have the one that changes colors in the sunlight. sad.gif The egg only has one click and not that many views but I really hope it will hatch. So guys can you please help me get it more views?

I posted the egg on another site that I am a member of. It has NOTHING to do with DC. Your egg is certain to get LOTS of views. I did the same thing for another person and I got all 4 of his eggs to hatch with 2 days left and NONE of them had a single crack in them! ohmy.gif

Blargh, I've only been seeing the hellfires. 5 more hours and I'll be out on the hunt once again.

Is anyone else seeing a blue background behind the Hellfire hatchlings? I'd suspect it's my computer, but I don't see blue backgrounds behind any of the other dragons.

I see, but at only with my IE at work. At home I have IE 8, firefox and Chrome, and none of the has it. Guess, it's smt with browser, but can't get to the point rly. Please, tell me, if you find out - it's very annoying smile.gif

I posted the egg on another site that I am a member of. It has NOTHING to do with DC. Your egg is certain to get LOTS of views. I did the same thing for another person and I got all 4 of his eggs to hatch with 2 days left and NONE of them had a single crack in them!  ohmy.gif

I guess people were bored with the same old signatures. So when you put up some dragons people are wondering what they are and click on them. I think that is cool though that none of them had a crack yet they hatched. biggrin.gif

I notice Teej's are hatchlings again...

He must've given them big fat implants of YOUTH.

Seems like some dragons tried out the youth potion e__e *stares at hatclings*

I have a speckled hatchie that should become an adult sometime this afternoon and then I will no longer be scroll locked - looking for a sunsong and a couple of fellfires then!

No way these dragons are common or uncommon. I have seen more cheese eggs and chickens than any of the new ones.

Wasn't it kind of a bad idea to name the dragon the hfire dragon? I know that there are some children playing on this site; their parents might get offended.

Wasn't it kind of a bad idea to name the dragon the hfire dragon? I know that there are some children playing on this site; their parents might get offended.

I think at a certain point you have to give up on being overly politically correct. I mean, there are some people who will simply be offended by the presence of magic in DC...but it is what it is.

Plus, if Disney can have a song called 'Hellfire' which talks about lust and religious hypocrisy, I think DC can have this wink.gif

Although, who cares? Tj isn't going to change the name unless a lot of users protest, and that's not gonna happen.

Isn't there a demon dragon in the works? And an angel one?

Anyway, it's not like either the name or the description is offensive.

I know that some parents go on this site, but most of them don't seem to be offended by the name.

My hellfire grew up a few days ago. I wonder what dragons will breed with them?

I have been searching for one of these ever since they came out. I am as quick as lightning when I see one. But I never get one! Help! Everyone else has one!