TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

i donot know when this egg well be a reall comens i fell thay r rar as trio

Oh, they're *definitely* not as rare as trios. I see the new eggs all the time in the main cave, I'm just usually not fast enough to click on them. :-) I must see 20 new eggs for every trio egg I spy.

Lot of chickens and dinos lately though. I wonder if it's because they're unbreedables?

Every time I see a MM dragon in the cave, its when I'm first going to the main cave, and don't have my fingers ready.

They never appear when I'm actually in place to click!

Murphey's Law, I guess.

Every time I see a MM dragon in the cave, its when I'm first going to the main cave, and don't have my fingers ready.

They never appear when I'm actually in place to click!

Murphey's Law, I guess.

I only ever see them when I refresh and then have to hide my screen when someone walks past (is at work) and only see the egg when I pull DC up again. By then the egg is gone dry.gif

I only ever see them when I refresh and then have to hide my screen when someone walks past (is at work) and only see the egg when I pull DC up again. By then the egg is gone dry.gif

Snap! *is also trying to hunt and work at the same time*

Snap! *is also trying to hunt and work at the same time*

lol, terrible aren't we? happy.gif

Same boat but my connection at work is sooooo slow hunting is rather pointless. It does help pass the time, though.

Mine is faster at work, but still slow compared to everyone elses (so it seems).

I still dont have a Sunsong, which is my favorite of them all... Gosh, I so want a male Sunsong! They are so wonderful and amazing wub.gif

I only ever see them when I refresh and then have to hide my screen when someone walks past (is at work) and only see the egg when I pull DC up again. By then the egg is gone  dry.gif

I only see them when I refresh after a death screen.

In unrelated news, just traded a CB vine for a 2nd gen. BBW. I'm happy enough about that biggrin.gif and now only lack a sunsong.

Edited by lightbird

I think the female Hellfire is my favourite (both adult and hatchie) out of the Mayhem dragons.

LOL MAN.

My BBW had "no interest" in my Yulebuck. xDDD

Gggrrr, I wonder how long it will be before I get the females and males that I need..

Still have yet to catch even one Nebula.. I haven't seen them drop in a while..

I must admit, that Nebulas appear at least twice less than others. Do not know about what was it meant to be, but nebulas really look, well, uncommon. I see unbreedables farmore often. It was rather hard to catch a nebula for my wife today - I waited for hours for it to appear. Good, I have some yet.

Edited by Outer Space

My horde of Hellfires is slowly growing. :3

Now I just need another CB sunsong egg. :D

lol, terrible aren't we? happy.gif

Simply shocking! xd.png

On a side note, I'm home from work now and stalked the cave for about 45mins without seeing a single nebula, and only a couple of BBWs, which I missed (and I was using an auto-refresher, so I think I saw most things). I've decided to switch browsers to see if that makes any difference.

I have a female nebula and a female hellfire! they gendered wrong! Pm me if you have males and want to trade!

Well, the different browser sort of worked - I now have a third hellfire. Ah well, I'll hang onto it - they're pretty awesome, after all!

I can't wait for my sunsong's to grow up! I have 4 female dragons, and no makes yet! lol! I really hope I get at least one male!

I tried to breed my Nebulas and my Sunsongs, neither pair were that interested sad.gif

BRING ON THE MAYHEM!!! WE WANT MORE!!!

Just kidding *hides behind mayhem shield*

Serously though, for commons, they certainly seem rare or uncommon in the drops. Last hour drop I saw one of each egg and that was it.

I still don't have any Nebulas or Hellfires, and right now I'm really locked with 5 hatchies. I also haven't really seen any nebulas in the cave lately. When 2 of my hatchies grow up I can go hunting again.

I have 4 vamps I am waiting to hatch (need two of them to hatch and believe me, having 4 vamps at once was totally by accident) and 2 male purples that are close to becoming adults and then I can go hunting again!

Haven't gotten a single fell fire or sunsong yet, but my nebulas and speckleds are adults now and I love them!

I just don't have the patience to wait for hours for 1 new egg. So, I've been picking up others. I've gotten a full set of dinos, chickens and papers which I passed along. But I am locked now as I snagged a CB vine and CB purple (yay male!)

It's like even with my fingers ready to click on a mayhem dragon when it appears someone always takes it before me. D: Or I have too many eggs or hatchlings. So far I could only get a Sunsong dragon. dry.gif