TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

nebula x valentine - nebula

nebula x snow angel - nebula

nebula x ice - no interest

nebual x winter - no egg

So no ones gotten a nebula from a nebula x nebula pair?

Edit: i only saw one fell flame egg and that was it.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Has anyone been able to breed any of these dragons?

Yeah it seems that all of them can breed with other breeds than their own. And I'm pretty certain that they can all breed with their own kind since they are common.

Someone has tried to breed two nebula's together and got the no interest message which means that they are breedable but it didn't work this time. If two dragons are unbreedable or randomly don't like each other you will get the they refuse to go near each other message.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

I have a fell flame... Nothing else though. It's kind of infuriating, because the abandoned eggs are frequently blocking the cave, so even though there's only a maximum of 70 people (for whatever reason) I can't get any!

-EDIT-Well, the abandoned eggs blocking the cave aren't such an issue at the time of posting, but they were.

Edited by rysworld

Where are people seeing these eggs? I am looking but I am not seeing any but the fellflame and speckled. The other two don't seem to be in the drops

Anyone have a CB sunsong to trade? Getting so frustrated of spaz clicking daydreams seeing the "sun" in the description...

i got a not interested so at least they are capable of breeding together even if they don't want to right now

i already influenced my hell fires to be male and female,

so hopefully i can breed them soon :3

i got a not interested so at least they are capable of breeding together even if they don't want to right now

same here

Where are people seeing these eggs? I am looking but I am not seeing any but the fellflame and speckled. The other two don't seem to be in the drops

I have seen fell flame speckled and sunsong but not the fourth one. blink.gif

My sunsong hatched and my male speckled is about to grow up. I still have no nebula, though, and I really want one of those. I'm sure I'll find one eventually, after I'm not hatchling-locked.

Awrighty.

Sunsong male, BBW female, and Hellfire female should be growing up within the next 24 - 48 hours..

I want to breed them with something like a V-Day or some event dragon, so the only eggs I can produce are new ones..

Or I'm thinking I should breed them with eachother so I can only get new eggs..

What is a better idea? =/

I ended up with two female nebulas from the mass drop, which are adults now. I tried breeding one of them with a magi male, and got that they won't go near each other. I have a sunsong hatchling, which I hopes genders male, and if it does, I'm going to try breeding it with the other nebula female and see what happens.

Awrighty.

Sunsong male, BBW female, and Hellfire female should be growing up within the next 24 - 48 hours..

I want to breed them with something like a V-Day or some event dragon, so the only eggs I can produce are new ones..

Or I'm thinking I should breed them with eachother so I can only get new eggs..

What is a better idea? =/

Well, if you breed it with a holiday, you'll be sure to either get a new egg or nothing (or magically get a holiday dragon, which I think would be even cooler xd.png).

My Nebula's growing up soon, havn't decided who to breed it with...probably a blue dragon of some description.

STILL CAN NOT FIND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl, freaking relax. You'll get some.

In the meantime, we don't need to see you spamming with nine thousand exclamation points, thanks.

Well, if you breed it with a holiday, you'll be sure to either get a new egg or nothing (or magically get a holiday dragon, which I think would be even cooler xd.png).

My Nebula's growing up soon, havn't decided who to breed it with...probably a blue dragon of some description.

Yes, that is why I want to try it out.

I'm just kind of contemplating that they may both be rares, which is an automatic refusal as I'm sure we all know. xDDD

..but then again, if I breed them with each other, and they're rare, they'll refuse anyway so. x)

It does not really matter which choice I take anyhow.

We'll seeee.